Saturday, September 30, 2006

Outstation... To north with my cousin brother! Day 4... (Thursday 28/9/06)

Having a few hard times trying to purge, my stomach still growling like mad, and farted a lot. Maybe these days, my most activities will be only...

Sit, talk, eat, walk a little, sleep.

That's sort of dull though...

Anyway, my phone's alarm rang at 7.30am, i'm the first one who wokes up, while my cousin brother and his salesman friend still sleeping with snoring (last night i wasn't asleep at early hours cuz both snored like pigs!). Some calls came from the friend's and he never really bothered to wake up, same goes to my cousin brother. Last night they've agreed to wake up early la, have breakfast together la...

What i'm nervous about, is to go back home AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

fish head meehoon soup... ehm, not that nice la, i thought i heard my cousin said must get numbers in line up...
All three of us moved out to the nearest restaurant to have our breakfast, fish head meehoon soup. Then, we left to meet a client afte a few distance.

My cousin said this client is a very snobbish person, he wouldn't want to offer any good deals to him. Therefore, he started to push new items to the client. Wait a minute, what's with his principle again? The way he attempt was like never bother of his reaction, just simply threw the item in front of the client, without making any warmup conversation.

Whenever my cousin flock out the items, the client would ask the price. So my cousin told him the price, and the client never bothered to give feedbacks. Imagine everytime my cousin let him know the pricing, he just looked at the samples, never replied. I was quite angry of this fucked up attitude guy. As far as we went, we only earn zero substance of sales from him.

Once we got into the car and heading towards another client's place, my cousin said,

"You know, we salesman are just trying to push new items, and let them reorder the items to do business. When it comes to a deal, they'll just get our stuffs and sell it. So in the end of the day, they're using our money to do money rolling. I mean, we paid the goods for them to do their business, they receive cash even faster than us, rather our terms had already burdened us. Thus, the clients should pay more respects at us than their ownselves."

True enough, and that snobbish client just don't even know his current status. Without suppliers, they won't get anywhere on business.

After visited the client in a short while (collected payment without any orders taken), we headed straight to Bukit Mertajam. I never expected myself not taking more pictures around Sungai Petani. There's nothing interesting...

Once we reached a client's place at Bukit Mertajam, my cousin told me if i ever buy cigarettes from the grocery store near the client's shop, they'll give discounts. Sure they did, but only RM0.10...

The client was a joker. At his late 40's, he'll take on anyone, including his wife. Even during business talks, he could just flipped through the newspaper and showed us a news regarding a man lost his I.C. A woman who faked herself as his wife declared his death and took more than RM10,000 EPF money. It's been three years he lost his I.C. and for now, he's already a non existence, death person, and whatever he wanted to do for his life are totally impossible.

What a shocking news. Folks, be cautious at your belongings.

Soon, after taken order and some jokes from the clients, we headed to another client's place just few miles away.

We found out the client wasn't at the shop and was at the nearby restaurant having some Chinese tea. We had long chats, headed back to shop and taken some orders. Meanwhile, came a few suppliers waited their turns and flooded the whole stiffed shop. A lot of customers came and purchased goods, especially women... Believe me, all of them came were fucking HOT! Stylish glasses, low cut jeans and tight tee... Um hmmm... My eyebrows tingling madly while watching them dealing transactions in style and sexiness.

I love Penang...

Also, there's a car accessories shop nearby. A Kancil's sound systems were custom mades and blasted fully with Hip Hop R&B songs. There goes the style in Penang.

I love Penang... Seriously...

Moments later, we had nice delicious lunch around the corner, together with another salesman that came before us. From his name card, got to know that he's from Cheras, KL.

Our last stop at Kulim, near exit to Butterworth. The shop's renovated by Jotun, fully sponsored. That reminds me my past's job, the advertising company contracts with Jotun.

Nah, past is past... (very devastating story to tell...)

We spent the rest of the evening with the boss, had tea time together nearby. The salesman friend that joined us last night came too. Just in luck that i remembered last night i bought some DVDs and left it in his car. If he never came, i'll be waiting for his coming in KL, that'll be wasting my time and nervous to watch it.

The boss intent to move his both D.I.Y and Industrial shop into a 4-block conjoint shop few blocks away. He bought those shops and the rest remained in rentals. Considered a big time businessman, his character wise was just as same as my cousin and his friend. They could talk very long time and i got so bored and tired. My cousin's friend called and made orders from my cousin. The orders had taken up much space of the car, and i doubt that i could use the car and meet my ex. Oh dear, what would've went wrong? Shits don't come when i want it, but it happens in technically, not practically...

*GROWL~!*

...... Sigh......


I called my ex which stayed in Penang. I promised her that i'll be seeing her there. Only matters that my cousin was in vain to plan out his destination, can't use the car and stucked up with the client.

From yesterday, he made out his decisions. Then, by today, it's another plan. He was nervous to go home too, same as me. He knew that he's running out of cash to pay hostel rental, and it's not even worth to stay one more day at Penang. I'm running low too, since i bought much of cigarettes, a table lamp and 2 DVDs. (i didn't finish my money, just worried that when i'm back in KL, i've to prepare myself before receiving my salary...)

My ex wasn't happy about my uncertain plans. She hung up my call after she heard that i'm immobilised. Yep, i nicknamed her, 'Princess'. A sophisticated type that hardly to be convinced and tolerate. She just broke up with her boyfriend recently, and perhaps i'm sort of like, like she determined me as a spare one. I know the game, but i don't feel like playing it anymore. I got my darling, and i've settled down. Flirting is my past, i'm moving on with my full sincerely heart, for her, i definately WILL! Therefore, i just had to give up meeting her. She'll be very disappointing for few days, but what to do?

So to say, i can't even meet Jordan and I-Meng... Sorry guys, i'm stucked in between!

going to Autocity...
So we went for dinner at Butterworth, but first we made a stop at the Auto City that was newly developed. The client did mentioned that Sushi King had paid more than a million to renovate the whole semi-D double storey Banglo. I was quite curious of it's generosity, and what i've spectated, a big crowds wandered there looking around the place. Sports and luxury cars parked accordingly in front of the Banglo shops. We saw Starbucks... Hmmm, one or two customers. Then Swensen's... My oh my, filled with crowds... Then Nando's... Em, i never looked at it cuz the cars were much fascinating.

Luxury and sports cars parked along the side... yeah, the cars moving quickly so i can't get the clear shot...
after the cars, the buildings were like Queen's Park in Jalan Peel KL, but then this is 10 times, or 100 times much better, nicer, cooler, and definately a place YOU MUST GO!!!
Cars again... all those i can never afford...
Due to no parking for us, we headed back to our rendezvous, a cafe opened by the client's partner, considered another side income. At first, i ordered a in-house special Mocha Kahlua Coffee and chicken sauced spaghetti... What a small plate! (i'm not in the position to take pictures of it or else i'm getting myself embarrassed...) I ordered french toasts, ate some and eventually allured the salesman friend, he ordered another plate of french fries with wedgies. He ate a big bowl of Tom Yam soup and he still can wallop some more. Even my cousin brother ordered some small Poh Piah (in case you don't know what the hell is that, just check through search browser...) and we ate till we can fill our stomach anymore. I only ordered another Cappucino to soothe my resting time.

I wished i knew what's the name of the place but i guess it's not a necessity though, i know how to get there. (It's dark at night, and i hardly spotting any signs out there...)

and yes, the place of the client's... the food and drinks are delicious... with style from KL...
You know what? After 4 days, 16 meals by assumption, i get one time purging out already, which makes a balance of 15 meals remained in my stomach. My whole day's activities only sit, listen to others, in the car, eat, drink, smoke, talk, make phone calls... Where the exercise goes? I tried to buy bananas, from places we've been, none of the area selling. We did passed some fruit stalls selling bananas but we're too late to stop by as the cars behind were like closed to us all the time... Damn, i'm desperate of purging, man...

*GROWL~!*

......

*GROWL~!*


......


*GROWL~!*



...... I'm sick of this...

Thus, we headed back to the hostel, which was another branch of Alor Setar's. This place much, much better than Alor Setar's cuz the room's bigger, 3 beds, but no Astro on upstairs, only on ground floor. Cars fully occupied and none left for us. No fancy dogs, of course. Even the reception also special type, a mailbox not far away from the hostel. My cousin asked me to look for the keys in the mailbox. Hmmm, wasn't it dangerous to have the keys left publically?

I took bath, chatted a little with my cousin and his friend, and i went out to the living room and watched tv, while writing this post. Still... It happened again...

*GROWL~!*

*GROWL~!*


*GROWL~!*



...... Damn it!

While i was left awake at the living, i started to fill that the wave has come...

I sat in the toilet waiting for the big purge. And...

Yes! It came! Finally... Oh my, it stinks like Durians... I remember that i never ate any of those... It's so fucking stinks that i had to smoke a few to dissolve the bad shit smell. Phew!

I sat in there like, an hour? While trying to finish this post, i don't mind cuz it's a seating toilet, i kept purging, and purging... It went on and on, and i felt much, much better...

Ahh... Damn, it feels comfortable already...

13-14 meals to purge... And i won't be having a good sleep at night though... I'll keep trying to purge more when it arrives...

*GROWL~!*


sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.