Thursday, September 07, 2006

The dog's secret... (Thursday 7/9/06)

The whole day's work was bored to death. I followed my uncle went client's places and somehow we almost argue and quarrel again... However, i don't take much points from his anger cuz i don't wanna talk much to him, as he always thinks he's right. Fuck it.

After work, i went back home. I've prepared myself to confront the dog. Since this morning it bit my bag, not really got bitten but with it's saliva only. Once i opened the wooden door, it started barking insanely. I handed my bag at it, it smelled and became calm all the sudden. I went in and it begun to gallop and overjoyed at my return. I pat it, and it squad down, rolling from left to right ready for me to cuddle it. I'm curious at it, why all the sudden? It may take up few weeks or a month for it to recognise me since i'm always at work and hardly being with it.

After taken bath, i watched a few chapters of One Piece and went next door, my uncle's place and waited for dinner time.

When i came back from dinner, the lady landlord was at the living room and passed me some biscuits for the dog. I handed the biscuits to it and it wiggles its tail joyfully. I'm surprised, what a greedy dog. Anyone would've thought of offering the dog some food to keep it silence. Also, i can't bare myself buying biscuits everytime when i wanna enter the house. I went patting the dog, cuddled it until it felt comfortable and maybe it could recognised me after all.

Later on, i sensed that the dog hardly barked. The landlord told me this dog's character shows that it doesn't want any people leaving the house. I doubt the dog was still young and playful, since everyone's at work in the morning, the dog was hardly being played along and it became furious and kept barking anything that made it disgusts.

Well, the dog's name Mow Mow, or Momo, means furry, or hairy, whichever la...

A female dog... and it's stupid enough to stop people out from the house...
Stupid dog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.