Saturday, September 02, 2006

My New Room... (Saturday 2/9/06)

Goodbye Taman Muda, it's been 3 years over i stayed there and without a teardrop from me, i packed my things up on 31st and thought of new environment and life in Pudu...

Why? Yes, Taman Muda's place my very own love nest. I'm leaving all my sweet memories behind and seek a better one. I'm not forgetting the old, never ever. Just i wished i would stay there till i got my very own house in future...

I've planned to ask cy helping me to move out. And so, on Thursday 31st August, i never went to work. My girl wanted to spend time with me and i guessed i ended up at cy's house the day before. I was there, watched some movies, burned some nice Infid and uploaded posts and even changed my blog's theme song. I slept almost 7am with One Piece comics on my tummy. I awoke around 11am, by that time i realised cy's sister wore slippers walking around brushing at the floor, created annoying noise and woke me up. Then, i went back to cy's room and he was asleep, my phone caught much missed calls from my old company. I knew they were desperate to have me helping them for the last day. Heh, i can't help much cuz i need to have a good day to spend with my best pal and my girl before time wasted.

We went for a movie, Monster House. So far most of the cartoon were all in animal or object form. This time is human, and most likely the reactions and dialogs created with excellency. I'm very impressed of all the computer graphics. What went wrong was, we went for a smoke at the roof car park, just about time we planned to check in and the show started about 3-5 minutes. Also, cy held the tickets and got us all wrong at seats. We're like changing seats from far right to left, then centre. However, we did have fun for the day and went back to his house to have dinner. His mom's cooking, especially soup of the day, so delicious and sophisticated, totally unbeatable.

So my girl followed me back to my house after the dinner. We watched One Piece the movie and she said she was confused about the characters and story. Honestly, it's best to watch or read the series before the movie, so you could understand the flow of both characters and story. Also, we... Heh, it's not gonna stated here. Just movies, you know* !

Next day, i woke up quite late while a call from my dad. He told me that i'll be moving in a room next door from my uncle's... And, i'm surprised! I thought i'd never convince my dad and my uncles about this issue. I really wish i could have my own room so i won't be disturb much during my private moment. What it'll be? I'm used to be alone at my own room, doing stuffs freely. Not illegal stuffs of course, i'm all grown up!

I packed all the stuffs except my clothes laying at the luggage bags. It's almost 3pm and i rushed out to Pudu and fetch the van from my uncle's company. I was there and they were busy packing goods for shipment. I ended up helping them while waiting for the van usage. I told my uncle i haven't seen the room yet. Since my uncle's wife fond at the landlord, he tried to call her but no one was at home. The time had been hesitated my temp of moving out cuz i've promised the day itself i'll leave all empty. Soon i got the van, i drove to cy house and picked him up, caught up in traffic jam and reached at almost 7pm. We had dinner, sat a while and went back to my place.

I planned to move the wardrobe and dressing table, once cy looked at the wardrobe, he's annoyed with the old peace of wardrobe with all the dust around. I knew he minded it, i already expected him so but i've decided to move it into new room of mine. Throughout his advise, it's best to change a new one since i'm moving in new place, with his temporary contribution (i know, i had to pay back...) for the wardrobe. He's kind, but i ought to have the old one cuz it's still in good shape, doubtless the design and dust...

Then, he came up an idea of finding a new wardrobe in the nearest furniture shop. It was just downstairs, we went down and checked out the price. Damn, still expensive... We talked, discussed and decided to go Giant at Taman Connaught to search for new nice cheap wardrobe.

Alas, found a wardrobe similar to Ikea's design, it left only one and the promoter told me it's a slightly damaged model. It's so nice, so classy and trendy, i felt like wanna own it. Throughout the inspection, it's still not wise to be purchased. It's wrecked, perhaps i'll be coming back or go somewhere else to find similar or the same one.

And of course, i did nothing the end of the day, just bought a new bedsheet, 2 big sized pillow cases, and a Japanese table, short and had to be sit on ground to use it, suitable to do some drawings. It's after 9pm and i got my uncle worried and angry of my lateness. Heh, as usual, i'm being misunderstood that i used the van wandering around the town...

And so, i quickly drove to my uncle's house and meet him. I knew the landlord was waiting for me the whole night. I went up and saw my room... At least it's better than previous room, extra space and the windows are facing out the clean atmosphere, rather my previous one facing stiffed environment. The landlord suggested that i should repaint the room for soothing view. Also, the floor was based in cement, i'm terrified of my things left on floor would caught moist and with things layered glossy interface, it'll be damned if it's stuck on floor. Once tear it out, the whole thing's fucked up. Yeah, i've experience such matter, my portable VCD player was the victim.

Repaint and layered with the plastic floor mat... Quite budget for me, it'll take some time to make things done as like much more comfortable than current. For now, i just had to wait till i got much money to do so... Fuck it for now...

Since i can't really move this day, i returned the van after sending cy back home. Along the journey, we did quarrel because i can't hold up anger upon my uncle's nagging. I heard my uncle's wife said i'm staying temporary. I was quite mad at that time cuz i told myself not to move around that much, i've lost many important stuffs and costs me more than i expected. Somehow i bursted out in front of cy... You know i hardly could control myself, i don't mean to say those cuz i'm in rage mode. I'm sorry, pal... (yeah, taichi taichi style leh, i'll try my best..)

I went back by cab, before that my uncle insisted to fetch me back. It's 10.30pm, too late for them but not me, heh. Just worried they might say things to my dad. So i ought to take a cab back home and rest.

Next day, 1st September... I woke up at 9.30am, my dad called again, just to make sure i'm done with packing. After refreshments, i continued my clothes packing until my uncle called and informed that he'll be coming late due to traffic jam. I've done packing at 12pm, went out for lunch and did some comic readings. Still early, and i went to cybercafe surfing for 2 hours, and haven't got any calls from my uncle yet. I went back and did a comic reading. Later on, he called and i went meeting him to lead him to my place.

There i go, one man show.

Once started, i had to go.

Leaving this memoriable place, i gained my sorrows.

To a new place, a better tomorrow...

Yeah, that's what i'm in evolving status. I'm a changed person. I'm working hard to be better or the best i could. 8th August 2008 is my target, my happiness and my future life, with my girl, till we get old and our death together...

Damn, my stuffs are heavy and many. Carrying those down were quite pain in the ass, 2 floors way down. How about the next trip will be 4 floors up? I doubt my stamina...

Just in luck, my uncle asked me to call my cousins, the form reinforcements... They're on duty to help me carrying stuffs way up till my room. I'm glad that i don't have to be a pathetic sohai carrying all my stuffs alone. Thank you, and thank you once more.

Finally... I'm in my own room! It's 7pm, and i got no time for dinner. I started unpacking my stuffs with tiredness. On the halfway, i missed my old room. It's been 3 years... Sigh...

My room's sorta messy, and i was in progress to unpack all the stuffs...
Till 9pm, it's considered done. Got myself very hungry, i went to have supper nearby my new place (i think it's my place already...) and found out much people around here with same home dialect as mine, Hakka. Heh, it's home now.

I just remember, there are pets... A small fluffy dog and 2 cats. The cats at mature form, horny and cute... I mean, they're tempted to be caress and pat. While the dog's a pain in the ass too, it can bark non stop even it's held by landlord. I felt uneasy and annoyed by the dog, which in case i needed to go out late night, it'll be a troublesome pet to hold me back from late night outgoings...

Introducing, this cat really annoying, whenever you go, it follows tightly...
It's kinda hard to stay still for photo taking...
This is another intimidated type cat... always runs away when someone walk pass... i mean me...
Well how about that, new room, new place,new environment, new job, new life... Furthermore, new furniture... And more new things coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.