Friday, September 01, 2006

Female Cat in Tmn Desa... (Thursday 31/8/06)

It looked at me with concentration...
Jordan, me and cy at the usual mamak with their nice Indo Mee. While Jordan was telling his depressing feelings, a cat came.

When i tried to touch it, it scared like to be hitted by me.. i guessed someone must have been torture it. Now.. ahh.. it's cute and it let me to touch it...
It's a female cat. Its eyes real big, looking at me wondering if i could offer some food for it. It replied with a meow once i greet it, with big round eyes staring at me. Makes me thinking of Baby and Fifa, Din's cats.

Aw... She's cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.