Sunday, August 27, 2006

My girl's day of excitement...(Saturday 26/8/06)

Today's the day of lucky draw held in 1 Utama organised by a property company. My girl's name was on list in newspaper. Her dad signed her name up, due to the regulations, her dad had exceeded the age limit. My girl was surprised at first, not knowing she was signed up until she found out from the newspaper. After her work, she rushed there to participate.

I was at work, not much of customers. I guess most of the people already used up much of their money for groceries and bills, any other optional expenses, they sort of like thrifty on spending. I mean, everyone does, but for us as in sales, who cares? We just want to get more sales, and no matter what sort of tactics to lure the customers to buy more, we just had to do it without bother about their savings... So does in return when we need to buy something, we would be tempted to buy a nicer but much expensive than expected.

My girl called and told me she reached there and already registered. She was told that her name written on a coupon should be put in a box where it was on the stage, for later lucky draw show. Her parents were there too, hoping she really wins the prizes worth at least RM5,000. She kept asking what should we do if we got the money. I said to her that we should go for a vacation, settle down our hard days work and stress. All the while, she was excited, she can't stop talking on the phone with me, while i was taking a short break at the toilet smoking.

Then, about evening, she called and said she didn't win anything but she got something she always wanted in return. Hmmm... Camera? She said her dad loan her some money to buy it. The Canon A430 4mp camera's on promotion price, with camera bag, straps, extra 512mb SD card and some relevant accessories, all together worth RM500. A compact camera suitable for my darling's keeping within her tiny handbags and pouches, she's delighted to bring it anywhere she'll be.

After my working hours, she came and fetched me back home. We had supper at a food court nearby my place. She brought the camera and showed to me, did a demo of its function like a pro. She told me she's not an IT savvy, yet she did lot more than i knew how to operate. Well of course, i'm very keen at electronic gadgets, it's not even difficult for me to discover it's potential and usage. She talked about her story of the lucky draw, and her gathering with her primary school friends tomorrow. She was way too happy that with her tiny new gadget, she won't be left out not taking any precious moments. Ahh, another good news, she can take more pictures of our upcoming gig this time. I guess she could learn to take more pictures rather '3' pictures only... Ok ok la, yet again i've made a joke at you darling... Haha... Happy ain't? (cy forced me to ask you that once in a while...)

She brought some movies, Click and Pirates of the Caribbean's Dead Man's Chest. Also her Cameron Highland's company trip pictures burned in a cd. I looked at the pictures output from the dvd player, the shots repeated many times, ended up they took a few pictures only. Quite dumb photographer if you're not liking me saying that, once you looked at the cd photo album, then you'll know. Then we watched Click. Damn, it was so funny, Kate Beckinsale's a fucking hot chick, a dream woman for every man. Nice hot curves, beauty smiles, sexy voice, and definately blowing off my mind. I'm very impressed of David Hasselhoff's acting, he's good in a character of an annoying boss, naive, nuisance and pervert. It's been a while i seen him acting after Baywatch.

Then watched Pirates of the Caribbean... Yawn... I can't take anymore of the whole's day work tiredness... Zzzz... Huh? My girl? Next to me, same like a pig... Zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.