Thursday, August 31, 2006

Merdeka's parting... Partying? I mean I'm gonna start a new life... (Wednesday 30/8/06)

Malaysians know Merdeka, means our country has retrieved the freedom from foreign government since 31st August 1957... Well, i'm not here telling other history. This is my blog, and it's my history...

Sorry, i'll carry on...

After my girl left last night, i stayed up whole night updating my blog and i hardly slept enough for the next day. I did woke up late, the late of the late i never been. I don't feel any shit about it. I just took my time grooming up and simply chose a simple casual attire and left to work.

Damn it... Rained like cats and dogs. I went back to my place few times. First, i forgotten about the cds... Then my cigarettes... Lastly, my money... How fucking dumb that i've reminded myself so much about my stuffs before i go. I guessed i'm having a hard time leaving my 3 years old place i've been staying all along. The first that i could appreciate my place as the 'love nest'... Those memories can't take out from that room and once i left, someone might move in and erase all the memories i left, therefore they'll plant another memories of theirs...

I feel very, very fucking sad... Why my dad bother asking me to move out? It's more than 10 times moving here and then since i started working at 15. I thought it might be my second to final stop. Just the deal was made, i've to oblige. It's the price to pay, with my plans on new pc and pocket pc by end of the year, all i gotta do is...

Patience...

My bag soaked, so do my jeans at the lower knee. I looked at my umbrella, it's bend out of shape. Couldn't remember how it became like this. The counter was opened by another new colleague who just joined few days after me. You know what, he's given nickname 'Bao Choi Tao', mean cabbage hair. I heard that nickname the first time from my company's accountant, and it's so funny. He's like a nerd, his pants were way damn geeky. You could have a nice cargo pants with nice designed side and back pockets but just as the design was sort of like... Way out of the ghetto shit... I did take notice of that, i said to him,

"Why the hell that pants looked shitty trend. Can't you just buy something nice instead of that shit?"

He replied geeky, "I don't mind wearing it, i just don't wanna trouble myself finding the best pants. Anything would be fine for me..."

Look, it's not fine or what. That flashy pants really annoying, it's not cool, and when times i need to get the keys from him, he would slip his hands into his pants' pocket, the way he did, it's funny yet irritating.

It's a cheap pants, at least i should've let him know it's best to wear it at home. Sigh...

Everyone doesn't like him at all. When he started to work here, everyone gossip about him. Said he's never bother working, never bother to learn much for the first few days, absent like fuck only, late like he's caught up with lost and found department... So much to say about him. I know, it's not right saying something bad about someone. I guess this just a beginning of what i'm supposed to say.

Today, i could see he's not as he's been. I can feel that he's working on it. Trying hard, he's willing to listen some of my advices. Of course, dealing within my last day resignation, i was known as any other person who couldn't care much for his last day. I've seen this fucked up staffs with couldn't care much attitude. I showed them, at first it's hard for them to believe. Even the last day, every colleagues asked me not to pretend hardworking, not even my superiors would be proud.

It's not the point of proudness. I'm giving in myself to let others feel the impact of determination and initiative. Hard to believe i never really been like that. Throughout the discussions with my best pal and some inspiration... (you know what...) I encouraged myself to be better everyday. I started to exercise every morning once i woke up, doing push-ups. In progress, i've developed back my hard-to-be-seen six packs. Well, actually it's better looking than my previous belly stomach. I hardly spend my time at cybercafe, mostly stayed at home watching anime, writing posts from my phone. I hardly calling up friends, my tabs on phone getting cheaper. I'm saving more, a hope to get my very own pc and pocket pc.

My girl's meeting her girl friends at Sunway for the countdown, mainly just the sake of watching fireworks. I planned to go there with cy, maybe he could make some girl friends there. And so, i'm getting all excited and kept working with concentration the whole day, thank lord the time flew way fast.

Cy called back once he woke up. He decided to go with me once he finished his paintings. And so, it's time to close the counter. I called my girl and she was there with her friends, with a sad reply, the girl supposed to be there, the cun one, stood them up, i mean, us... Damn...

I called back to cy, and he never intend to go out anymore... Shit man, i'm stucked and vain. I left my colleagues back there and i called them back again. They were surprised that i'm not leaving yet. They planned to go for supper at this Tong Loh Wan restaurant. It's like Wong Kok restaurant, just as the trendy restaurants were made famous everywhere. Also, it's my last day of cooperating with them, it won't hurt if i joined them.

we just get started to order some food...
on my left side.. i dunno his name, front left of me, Heng (dota guy) and Keat (the attitude guy)...
from left: Zhou (Peter's friend, stayed under one roof), Peter (my sifu, he's a fucking magic drawer...), Leong (Damn him because he's the one who triggers the misunderstood about the chocolate...) and last but not least, Bee (He's more into trance music than electronicas...)
shit... i can't get the right position to take the pics...
lastly, all because Merdeka does not bring much entertainment on us, Keat started yawning, while i'm busy taking pictures, the rest were scolding me to behave... hehehe....
The food was nice, paid cheap for those. Then we went to Sg Wang and wanna go to Times Square by short cut. The road along Sg Wang and Bukit Bintang were closed for shows and celebrations. What i seen most, the crowds spraying color foams everywhere, never bother whoever comes, became victims. It's a lunatic event, everyone dressed like superstar, almost the scenario of rave party. Nah, not even trance music were played, only our country song and some other local celebrities singing. Once thing particular... If you guys know who's Rainie Yang, the young princess of pop singer, created a hair and fashion trend for every fans of hers. I mean, thanks to her, i'm seeing her everywhere. Just imagine Beckham's cock hair, whenever guys did the same cock hair, i see Beckham and it's haunting me... That's why my hair stays nerd, i'm casting myself away from those addictive trend.

And so, we reached Times Square and never one of us could have a plan... I got so bored and i don't feel like going home. The atmosphere indulged my sense of having fun, not being wild but at least having some drinks with friends, or go for Karaoke, or just clubbing... None seemed came true, all planned to go home...

Then, cy called and i decided to spend an overnight at his house. It's better than wandering around the crowded place.

I bid my colleagues goodbye, took 2 trips of bus to a place nearby cy's place and he came and picked me up. Jordan's on his way meeting us at the usual mamak. He just came back from Penang by this afternoon. He called earlier and wasn't sure about his plan for the night. He was busy meeting up his relatives and doing his stuffs. And just we reached the mamak, he came, with a depressed face. (Actually Jordan, maybe i don't know much about you, i can't figure out your emotions from your looks...)

As a respect, i'm not revealing my friend's story here. His problems were reviewed from his blog so if you guys were tempted to be busybody, you should check out his blog, hehe...

I'm planning to put my band's song as my blog's theme. Cy's working on it, in the meanwhile he's busy at his paintings.

He showed me a movie called 'Spun', and i watched it... I should check dictionary of what 'Spun' means though... (Spin's past tense? Or maybe another hidden meaning?)

Starring,

John Leguizamo (One of my favorite actor)
Brittany Murphy
Mena Suvari
Mickey Rourke

Eric Roberts... Huh?!!

And some other good actors in the movie.

The main actor... Ah, i forgot his name. I think he's from the movie 'I Love Huckabees', the main actor. It doesn't matter, what i'm saying is the movie was very explicit psychedelical confusion (technical feelings?). It's all about dr... Eh, check it out yourself la, this post getting long and it's not what it seems.

No party, no beers and no any exciting entertainment. Just movie, and late supper. Well... I'm getting mature, old, sick and tired having fun. I just wanna peace and relaxation. Please, please... No arguement between me and my relatives. Just 2 months and i'm back to my own privacy.

Get ready for the full fledge patience mode, Andy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.