Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Day at work in my cousin brother's company... (Monday 4/9/06)

I woke up at 8am, automatically without alarm clocks (yeah, with my phone, all together 3 alarm clocks) ringing. I'm surprised that i never woke up late even the day before i was spending too much time filling 5 liters of water using water filter machine (don't know what brand it was) provided at my place after work from Low Yat. The flow was fucking slow, took more than half an hour to fully filled up... Ah, fuck it.

I wore plain red polo shirt with baggy jeans, white shoes to work. I was at the office at 8.30am, it's not opened. I waited, and doubt it's not the exact time. I called my cousin brother, engaged... Called my uncle, he mumbled something that can't hear much, his voice was too loud. Then, i called my dad. He said i better wait till it opens... Then again, my cousin brother replied that it opens at 9am... Sigh. Took my breakfast nearby and the shop opened. The female clerk came much earlier, and surprised to see me.

With a nerd look, i guess it won't be a problem meeting clients...
For the day's tasks, i followed my uncle to places, like delivery truck company, suppliers and clients company. Nothing much i did for the whole day. After came back from outings, my dad and my uncles in the office room, they started to voice out my lateness in the morning to help my uncle at his stall. They urged me to help out since i'm having free breakfast and dinner at my uncle's, i should've been helping him in return of deeds. Sigh, i'm having hard time fighting my muscle aches since the day i move in. I felt tired, pain and moody. (yes, yes.. Taichi..) But then again, my rage is at limit. Only one thing i could do... Just kept quiet and walk away. And so they knew they've said much that i dislike to hear. Finally, they do understand how i feel.

Finished work at 5.30pm. I went back home and called my girl. She wanted to come to my place and see how's things going there. She came quite early than i expected, we met at Times Square (damn, that's quite far walking all the way there, but all because of my darling, just a little sacrifice...) and went to have dinner nearby my place. Then, went back to my place and watched Samurai Champloo.
It's not a baig place, but a nice place to start from small to big in future...
Around 11pm, i sent her back to her car which park further from my place. (what could be worst for this place is there's no fucking space for car parks, all fully occupied!)

When i came back from 7-Eleven, bought some cheap cookies, i found myself been locked out from the house... No shit, i remembered that i locked the damn wooden door. I searched the keys with me, non of them fits... I sat at the stairs, took out the biscuits and ate, kept thinking what do i have in my pockets...

Keys...

Some changes from the purchase...

And the clothes on me...

Without my wallet...


Damn...


I looked at the keys, and turned around looking at the stiff area of the lock. Yes indeed, the stiff space was slightly big enough to fit a card, or some thin material that can go through.

I detached one of the ring from my keys, reshaped it till it's like a hook, slot in the stiff area and vola! I opened the wooden door. There goes the dog, barks like lunatic freak. I calmed it with the biscuits, slightly pushed towards it. It backed off slowly from its behind and kept barking...

Damn, how am i supposed to get in and out from the house next time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.