Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My another uncle's shop... Visited my old colleagues and collected my salary... (Wednesday 6/9/06)

Since the day i was told to wear shirt and slacks with black leather shoes, i felt troublesome everytime i need to wear them. Have to iron la, hang la and after wearing it have to take care of its clean and tidyness. I woke up late, and even forgot to iron my clothes. After wasting quite some time, i went to my uncle's stall and helped out, in just not even half an hour. I'm sure he's pissed off...

And again, what if i'm not around, was it better to think and prepared in such condition when there's a lot customers? It's best that i'm an extra to help out, yes, free food provided, but i got my own job. No matter how, i must oblige the terms when i'm here with them... That's why i don't feel comfortable staying with relatives, have to get up very early in the morning and drop dead before nighttime. So to say, the stall opens every Tuesday till Thursday. I was pranked on Monday. Even though i never felt wasted cuz at least something i've done never ignite them to babble.

Every morning since day 1, i'll be at the office wandering around examine the goods we had. Some good electrical stuffs found like pocket radio (i don't have a radio at my place, i ought to have one to listen new hits on air...) and some nice gadgets to apply on others i owned. Also, once the computer was unoccupied, i'll be at it searching documents of the goods to survey prices and availability. Somehow, it's convenient that the pc was connected with broadband internet access. Online messenger, torrent downloads could be easier.

Only MSN was occupied by the female clerk... She hardly use it and i wished i could log in my account and see anyone online could chat with me even a little while.

Once the van arrived, i was notified to deliver goods at SS3. Also, some other goods to my relative's shop...

Hmmm... One of my relatives doing business in relevant field as ours. Since i'm out from the family, i never get in touch much with them. Yeah, i like to be left alone, just as a reason to be peaceful in my life. Not to say it's better off, as i've said, water doesn't mix together with oil.

I went to SS3 before yesterday with my cousin brother, and little i remembered the route. Only matters that my relative's shop was somewhere at SS2/3... Where the hell is that? With the landmark of the famous Medan at the area, i remembered i've been there with my girl and had lunch together. SS2 is not as big as Cheras, no matter how i'll be there, i'm not dumb at directions.

Freely, i went to destined places alone. Enjoying the moment travelling, it refreshes my mind of the past jobs that requires me to travel. I thought i'm not gonna travel anymore since i've decided to run indoor sales job. Things changed after agreed to help my cousin brother. Good things come and left me with joyful smiles. I did complaint much about the terms, just hope that my relatives understand enough my needs of peaceful.

I went to my relative's shop first. Without any doubt of getting lost around SS2, i found no road signs described SS2/3. I was at the traffic light junction of LDP highway. Looking out from left to right, i saw my relative's shop at my right from SS2's exit. Damn, it's easier than i expected. Once i'm in the shop, my relative went out and while i'm done with the task, he came back and was surprised to see me. I greeted him and left in hurried cuz i've wasted some time looking for his shop.

Then i went to SS3... Now i got myself lost. I called my cousin brother who went outstation this morning, he told me it's after the first junction from the traffic lights. Sigh, how he found such clients in isolated area...

What's interesting about this company, i seen female clerks were pretties. Especially the Indian chick, looked decent but her look's cute and hot mama body figure. She spoke with sweet voices and i'm flattened. Anyhow, she's not as cun as the one i flirted with the Indian lady who came at the pc software counter... God, that's a model i'm talking about... Getting her in my hands only in dreams, in reality, i just want my darling bunny. She could offer much more and many more than the rest i met. No one, seriously, could replace my girl. It's true, damn fucking true.

I went back to office and my dad bought lunch. We ate together with my uncle, and they started to talk about my lateness in the morning. Damn, shit happens, they kept annoying me by babbling my shit. I never get happy every after babbling at me. I can't speak what i want, i can't have a little fun time i want, and i can't share my thoughts and happiness while i'm at work... It's not like what i'm used to, just like when i work in pc software shop. We worked independent, no bosses, just staffs, and we cooperated with enjoy and happy. It's like freestyle... I only can be myself again on weekends, at least i'm balanced, if not i'll go crazy...

Around 4.30pm, the whole Pudu area went blackout... I was halfway searching documents from the pc. My cousin brother's wife went out to see the condition, found out the electricity store nearby was blown. Through the inspection, the repairs may take up the whole night and possibly there's no electricity for the next day. What worst might be, i've planned to get my salary after work, collect some new anime to watch at night and everything went bad because of the blackout.

After work, i refreshed myself and went to Low Yat. Everyone seemed happy to meet me, i don't know if they're meant to entertain me. I browsed through the animations at another shop of my ex company, found loads of titles...

01. YuYu Hakusho 3in1 Movie
02. Appleseed 2004 The Movie
03. Guyver series
04. Saint Seiya The Hades chapter Sanctuary+special features series
05. Saint Seiya series
06. Shin Angyo Onshi
07. Gunslinger Girl series
08. Full Metal Panic! Second Raid series
09. Macross OVA Pc-DVD 3 movies
10. Transformers Superlink series
11. Miami Guns Pc-DVD series
12. Cyber Formula series
13. Fist of the North Star series
14. Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust OVA
15. Vampire Hunter D Special Edition OVA
16. Fatal Fury OVA
17. Airgear series
18. Howl's Moving Castle OVA
19. Trinity Blood series
20. Street Fighter 2 OVA
21. Black Jack The Movie
22. Witchblade series
23. The Law of Ueki series
24. Rave Groove Adventure series
25. Sin the Movie
26. Gantz series
27. Gun Sword series
28. Anhento Eoma series
29. Hack/Sign series
30. Erementar Gerad series
31. Sol Bianca series
32. Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 series
33. Aquarion 1 series

As usual, i'll take One Piece series and thought of taking other movie titles in case if i only watching One Piece could've wasted much time on single title.

Around 9pm, i helped my ex colleague closing shop and went to have supper together. This time we went in bigger crowds. We talked and laughed, just like i wanted most. I've collected my last month's payment, so are my colleagues. We promised that we'll go Neway sing Karaoke together after received our salary. After supper, another colleague who drove fetched me back home, and i figured out the electricity was back on few hours ago.

Yes, and i'm on anime marathon... Whew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.