Sunday, September 10, 2006

Emily's Birthday at Chestnuts... (Saturday 9/9/06)

Morning work at my cousin brother's office, from 9am till 1pm. Then i work part time pc software salesperson at 2pm till 9pm. Since on Friday raining like cats and dogs, i wore leather shoes to work at Low Yat... Actually, i felt uncomfortable. Maybe it doesn't apply on my current attire...

The sales went pretty slow, even it's early of the month, most of the working society got their salary or payment, they might starting to buy their long time waited favorite goods. I mean, i wish i could be like them, buy gadgets and new pc and accessories. I'm skint, but hopes planted end of this year, striving to thrift. Some got sceptic at our promo, buy 5 free 1. Yes of course, the whole damn Low Yat's pc software counters selling same price at a time, and still many consumers bothered to ask prices and hoping they could heard lower prices from each different counters. After being opened for so long, nobody still keep in mind it runs by policy understanding, to respect's each individual sales target. It might not be my concern at all, i don't earn commission, just the basic of the day's count.

My girl went to send her brother to the bus station at Putra with her parents tagged along. I knew she could be in vain while with them, so i never thought of asking her to meet up again. I called cy and asked if he's onto something for the night. He told me tonight's Emily's birthday and thrown a party (i thought it might be at her house...). Till then, i agreed to go and cy'll fetch me there by 9pm.

I knew Emily's house around Jln Ampang, so cy took that route and turned at the traffic light junction near Ampang Point. There's pubs behind the shopping mall and Andrik directed us to a secured business centre called Dataran Palma. With few confusing turns, we reached and quite a big crowds in the pub.

I never knew or noticed the name of the pub, until Andrik told me, it's called Chestnuts... Friendly name, for friendly neighbour's gathering... Also, he said that Emily's one of the shareholders, and it never doubts us why she chosen this place to celebrate. There are bands performance and much nice cun chicks to look at. Cy's at his good look attire while i'm still uncomfortable at my leather shoes. Somehow all the chicks were taken, and there precisely hard to get type, unless you're someone, Dato's son la or Tan Seri's son la... We both ordinaries, and we're out of their league... Too hot to handle? Exactly...

This pub's not only for locals, most foreigns from any country would come to this place and chill out. Since i knew it's a friend who partly owns this place, it's best to gather friends here. Hmmm, i'm not getting greed on promotion price or complimentaries... It's the chicks who hangout here, don't make me repeat... Ok, they're fucking HOT! Yeah yeah, i'm like from Kampung... I'm just keen to look at pretty girls... A grown man would ask more on beauty sightseeing...

Andrik spent most of his time with us, while his girl running around, from table to table, chatting with friends. Her friends kept coming and there's a group of Africans, chicks in alluring dresses generously exposing their cleaverages... Man, even they're black, they're HOT too! Um, i supposed they came with their parents and it wouldn't be nice to flirt with them. After all, i started to flirt a girl that cy's interested. The girl's interests in art, like what Emily said. I took my opportunity while she's at the buffet selecting dishes. I may have lots of excuses to start out a conversation, it's the matter i don't need to talk much unless cy make his sequel move. In the end, he did none. The food's great and i've taken much though... *Brrrppp!*

I guess chatting with friends a whole lot more fun than doing flirts...

Later on, Andrik told me Lim Kok Wing's son was there... Um, i don't know his name, they mentioned and i was quite drunk to remember it.

Aw... I can't take my mind off the cun chicks... They're real HOTTIES that night... Transparent dress with black bra...

*Boink!*

Ok ok, i'm so sorry that i said those again...

Lastly, there's a 2 piece band played a tribute song to Emily. What i remembered their chorus, "Em.. Em.. Em... Em.. Em.. Em.. Em.. Em's like Amsterdam..."

"Em.. Em.. Em... Em.. Em.. Em.. Em.. Em's like Amsterdam..."

"Em.. Em.. Em... Em.. Em.. Em.. Em.. Em's like Amsterdam..."

"Em.. Em.. Em... Em.. Em.. Em.. Em.. Em's like Amsterdam..."

"Em.. Em.. Em... Em.. Em.. Em.. Em.. Em's like Amsterdam..."

That's all i remembered la...

About 1.30pm, i beat... We left and wished good luck to our brother Andrik with his Guai Poh Emily for long lasting relationship... And perhaps the dessert is on...

Yeah, about my girl. She would come to join us in the first place but...

Her brother was absent minded about his trip back to his college in Terengganu, while he brought a girl to KL and stayed at my girl's house. He's completely forgotten about his own bus ticket and when he attempt to buy before a day's leave, he couldn't buy one due the tickets sold out. Everyone in the family were mad at him. While he's at the bus station, he bought an underground ticket from unknown person, costs him expensive price plus lateness on scheduled bus arrival. In the end of the day, everyone was pissed and my girl especially, lost her mood to come... I'm sad of course, she likes to look at those cun chicks at Chestnuts... Wasted, maybe next time could have more...

Well then, it's a fun night and i'm not even sober after reaching home, best moment to watch few episods of One Piece and dive in bed... Zzzz...

(Actually, i really want to snap some pictures but my phone's sloppy type, too embarrased to bring it out and snap some... Low resolution la, so not nice lor! After all without flash and it was quite dark at sight... What you want me to do wor?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.