Saturday, September 30, 2006

Outstation... To north with my cousin brother! Day 5... (Friday 29/9/06)

Outstation... To north with my cousin brother! Day 5... (Friday 29/9/06)

Going back to KL today, or the next day?

Man, i'm suffering from not purging fully from all the meals taken. I never got myself to sleep early and peaceful each day during this outstation trip. I guess is time to flock out some money for medical check up. I'm old already, things getting twisted in my body...

I was talking with Jordan on phone and i saw this view, i quickly took a nap of it... sorry man, this only happens once in a while of my lifetime...
...and yes, we're going in Penang island by ferry!!! Maybe it's part of the planning as Georgetown was the nearest at the ferry dock...
I woke up earlier than my alarms, my cousin set his own alarm earlier to move his car away from the restaurant nearby. Since we all awoke, we got ourselves prepared for Penang's turf. We had our breakfast nearby, then took ferry trip to Penang island... I mean, it's my first time of my life riding ferry. The smoking section was isolated from the passenger seats, specially made room for smokers. The ferry moved slowly towards the island, i can clearly see ferries and boats on sea travelling, and the weather's perfect for photo snapping.

we're going in the port... going deep inside the tunnel...
...and then, we're on the ferry, everyone's lining up in order...
Finally... Old schools are back!

We hitted the old school streets, buildings were old, classic, roads were totally just enough for a car's size. Talking about trucks, it'll be very difficult for those trailers to travel here.

i came out from the car the took some pictures of the views
even if you're in the car or out of the car, you still can't smoke at the area...
Soon we reached client's place... Eh, i don't see where's the place could be?

My cousin brother said, "You wouldn't expect the place could located somewhere here..."

...and some ferries decorated with colorful paints... which are not really nice though...
the island's not far away from the Seberang Prai's port...
Damn... It's a small route, packed with all hardware and electrical shops along, constructed with woods and zinks, classic feel baby! The owner was an old man, he's son was helping him together with daughter in law. The shop also too small, till we had to step outside waiting for the owner to be free from the customers. Thinking about getting bananas nearby, "another street selling, just walk on the other side and you'll find yourself there...", as my cousin said. Thank lord, it's been 16 meals inside me and i'm so desperate to purge them out.

Damn, the sunlight's taken much gamma that makes the view looks in the evening momentum...
yup, that's me, in a room specially for smokers 'only'... and this room's located the second level of the ferry...
After finished dealing business, we went to another client's place, partly supplier, partly supporting us. I saw some men on florecent jacket running around the streets. I thought they were those officials to write summons at our discrimination parking, but they were parking fee collectors. Some on bicycles, some on feet. With those on feet, i'm sure they'll be having hard times chasing car owners to pay the parking fees...

i'm at the second level of the ferry, behind me there's lots of people sitting and some enjoying the beauty environment out of the ferry...

It began raining... There goes my cousin again. Without choices, we headed to another client's place. This client's dealing contractors and Industrials. The shop partly a house, also an classic old school building. We caught ourselves wet from the rain, and we hope that staying at this place a few moments the rain might stop.

the island's getting closer and closer and closer...
'Everyone please pay attention, we're now reached Penang and please start your car's engine and enjoy your trip here...
So my cousin discussing business with the client, while me, as usual, sat there listened to them but had no idea what were they talking about. Soon, a girl appeared from the house behind, quite pretty also. I heard the client called her, 'Yu Xiang'... Sounds like my ex's name... In kampung, they were usually named with names from centuries ago, like those movies you might have seen like Legend of Condor Heroes or Romance of Three Kingdoms. Heh, my name's same to their league, it's just ugly to read it out.

here we are, on the way out from the port...
on the streets of Penang, foreigns taking 'Beca' and heading to somewhere... hmmm... i don't know...
Soon, we left to another client's place again. My cousin said this place also small, no place to sit, also, if we're unlucky, we might spend more than an hour there. True enough, it's fucking small, crowded, and hot! I sweated a lot there, hardly could stay still at a place. After struggling in between, we had some orders taken, the first of the day, as my cousin whined...

there are so many of them... what's the event huh?
they keep coming... something's happening on this Friday...
Therefore, it's lunch, and my cousin suggested to try the famous Char Kuey Teow and Ice Kacang at the street nearby previous client. A small, stiffed, crowded area, i could even spot some cun chicks around, all dressed like as they were from KL. One of them was tanned skin... My oh my, freaking sexy, the hair's fluffy and curly, the looks could take the men's breath away, and the body figure could take the men's miseries away... Both works on me, but we're in the rush to finish our turf so we could go back by today. The Char Kuey Teow's awesome, so does the Ice Kacang, but it's lot more expensive than KL... Doubt it ain't?

you know what... i love this place... it looks like my old hometown... and now my hometown eveolved, and it doesn't look much old school...
one particular problem... ity's so damn hard to find a parking place...
It rained heavily again after we hitted the road. Not far away from the town, we reached another destination. Again, this place stiffed, that it's only enough for my cousin to sit and even so, he had to move a little cuz around his seat, the staffs also had to access there. Also, there's a pretty girl working there too, and all the turf i went, the most cute chicks i saw most were in Penang. I was left outside, while raining, i got no choice but to stay out from the shop, grabbed some newspaper and read.

this is where we suddenly ended up, a stall in along back street alley...
don't look at this place like a junk area, foreigns do come and buy stuffs from here...
I called my ex. She was sleeping... Hmmm, i supposed she's working today and she could stay at home having rests. I knew something might go wrong. She knew i was in Penang and we never got any chances to meet each other. I felt sorry for her, as she was desperate. I don't know what she means, i knew i should see her cuz she got prettier than the first time i saw her.

that's Super Komtar, a tall building that's pride of the Penang island itself...
the tall building was on the shopping complex's building... and quite numbers of people were seen to have window shopping here... i mean, they did shop...
Another hour passed, and i began to yawn...

*YAWN...*

Nervous to finish the turf.

we passed through the shopping complex, and the inside... ok... it's nice...
later on, it began to rain, just like the weather was almost the same as everywhere now...
Then, we went to another client's place, and it rained so heavily that we can't even unload the returns to the client. So cousin went to their office to collect payment while i was in the car waiting and listening to music. Soon, we left to another client's place, the very last stop...

(Yes!)

Guang Ming Daily, it's every Penang fellow's favorite newspaper... no wonder their factory's exterior was renovated nicely...
We went to this famous 'Char Kuey Teow' stall and ordered one and its... so... expensive than KL's... also, we tried Ice Kacang, also... very... expensive... somehow, most of the ladies were cuties and pretties...  and sexy too!!!

The shop was at the hills of Air Hitam. Since it was raining and it stopped once we almost reached to the client's place... Damn, was the weather fooling us?

on the left was my cousin, he's nervous of the Char Kuey Teow, and worried that the aunties forgotten our place of seating... um... that hand looks like a guy grabbing the aunt's ass, right?
proud to have a high building in a small island... UMNO building...
Again, i found a cun chick at the shop. Though her looks was quite ok, her dressing was sex appealing... Mmm mmm... I was left aside, listened to them talking business which still i don't understand at all...

And then... We're heading back to KL! I drove cuz my cousin been driving the whole day as i shared his burden. It wasn't that burden, just need to bring back my stamina...

Penang Times Square... another replica of KL's? so far i noticed it newly developed and it'll be higher and higher months later...
and yeeeesss... we're on our way back to KL! and there goes the traffic jam...
*YAWN...*

Thanks to my CDs, i could enjoy a nice going home journey without finding myself sleepy. My cousin couldn't sleep too, he was way to worry of me at the highway...

Oh well, nobody believes my experience. All the time, i've to keep it for myself rather performing out.

it's already evening and everyone's way back to their home for dinner... and yes, we never had dinner in Penang, time's much too important for us...
well, this is the real Penang Bridge, not the one in Sunway...
We reached KL at 10.30pm after. I helped my cousin unload the goods, and reached home. Ahh, there's no place like home, and it's still messy since i packed my stuffs before going outstation. My girl was at Sg Wang nearby with her friends. At first, it was a good time to meet some chicks since i heard my girl said her friend would bring some girls along. I called and informed cy, he's on, and in the end, maybe that i arrived late, they called it a day...

after all, people who stayed here would be bored of looking at this magnificant wonder... yeah, it's like i'm through with Twin Tower... NOT!
i mean, it's best to have a clearance on our way back, if not, we'll be standed in the jam just like the opposite lane towards Penang island...
So my girl came to my house to stay over. She even brought PS2 for me to test out God Hand game. Yup, i'm quite anxious of the game, with those fighting skills and it looks so cool!

It's late, and the whole trip was... Yeah, quite fun also la, and tiresome. This could be only one time i'll be at the north, and if i've obtained the experiences, i'll be stationed for the south regional states. Sigh, i rather choose the north than south, cuz J.B.'s a boring place, so as the others...

lastly, we stopped at the R&R somewhere near Sungai Buloh, it's raining like neverending and and the truck with all the ducks was left at the roadside.. yeah, the driver's taking a piss...
'God damn you humans, leaving us in this fucking RAIN!'... ok ok, i made it up. if happens to be chickens in the truck while raining, or cats... or... hehe, i'm cruel to say more...
Thank you for reading my outstation chapters all the while. I guessed i wrote too much, i even have my turf log seperated from this post... That's my personal reference, it's convenient to recall any previous actions taken. That'll be easier for me to monitor my cousin's activities as he always in vain on places he needs to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.