Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How rude are the clients? (Monday 16/10/06)

For the first month, i never engaged with rude clients. It seems like i'm having good things come along considered a bless for my attempts. Yet, there's more clients i've never met them. Somehow my cousin brother just had to send me off to the turf as it was already in second month for now.

Precisely, he told me i'll be grabbing sales opportunities out there, and i'm going alone. His time was fully occupied of the projects he received. As a matter of fact, i'm pity of him that he's way too much work to handle. He can't even settle down on the calls and work. Mostly, he'll be at the computer researching quotas.

Okay, think it shouldn't be a problem for my attempts. I'll be always telling myself, if i ever failed of pushing sales, i'll try again, and again, and again. Hardly i put much feelings on failures. If THAT... wouldn't work, perhaps later a special treatment of experience might sting my current encouragement.

Once, i was on Puchong's turf. It seems i've missed out some timing to meet a client there. He was out for lunch, and i went to the other one after lunch break, and after i've done, i went back, the client went off to somewhere... There goes my luck. And, i encouraged myself. That's fine for then.

Throughout the whole turf, i left the last one on the list. So i went. This director of the company was so young, and he's way on hook with some urgent orders. I was standing there almost 15 minutes and he never bother to seat me. Of course, i'm just someone he doesn't know or care. I'm fine though. Later on, he saw me and reminded himself to greet me. That's rude. In fact, i'm still in good mood, so i forgave him.

Then he asked me to show him some of my new items. So each by each i introduced to him, he seems never bother asking price until two things came and he did, i replied, but he had no feedback at all, just got busy handling calls and talked to his staffs. Soon, he said,

"Well, i think that's about it, i'll see if i had anything in mind, i'll let you know."

My God, i was just about to show him the item magazine...

You know, he just utter a few words, which makes a whole sentences for the whole conversation with me. That's... That's... Fucking rude...

Heh, you might think i'm just useless at this situation. Some people might react such ways if they're rich, lots of suppliers' contacts, and perhaps they just ought to have such attitude. I don't think i'm the only one who encounter such situation.

Well, fuck it. Once my cousin brother told me, "Just be careful, because this guy's teeth was made in gold."

Actually, i thought it's not a metaphor.

My mistake, i didn't really take precaution earlier. It did twist my mood real bad. I went inside the car and drove away further from the shop, and curse him from heaven to hell.

My bad, my bad...

My cousin brother didn't even bother of keeping him anymore, so did his wife. Also, my cousin had been through the same as mine.

---

Another trip to visit a client. It was at Kajang and the shop was quite in business of Raya celebration. Most of the Malays came to this client's shop and bought new ceiling fans, some nice socket buttons, etc. My cousin was helpful to them at that time, while i was wondering who's the person in charge to take order.

Later on, the lady boss came in, and soon we got started our business. So then, my cousin handled the returned goods to them, already replaced new ones. For some, he isolated those were not his, carefully showing company codes were printed on each items. While the client returned as much of the items, my cousin isolated most out of his, and the lady boss went mad.

My cousin kept telling them, of course in the nice way, to prove that some weren't his. But the lady boss went debating, said the goods were marked on his company's initials and still my cousin won't accept her prediction. So then, the lady boss got even mad and said something rude,

"Ok la ok la, then the orders taken just now, cancel everything! We don't need your services!"

I mean, what the hell? Can't they just understand what's the situation right now? They even accused my cousin that he maybe borrowed some items from other suppliers to cover his orders. And yet, he never did. Anyway, my cousin never changed his looks of her, still with nice mood to talk to her.

I felt uneasy to meet such rude fuckers. They've been rich for now and all they could say such things that overpowered their status. Come on, don't make me curse them.

We left and i told my cousin that we shouldn't come anymore, it's been a scar after she bursted in anger. He was quite relieved after getting to know their attitude. Furthermore, i'm not sure if he's gonna ask me to go there again, maybe i'll get zero sales from them.

For now, it's only these unpleasant incident happened to me so far. I'm cool, it's common to meet such people out there. All i've to do is try harder, maybe someday, the clients maybe much friendly and support me in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.