Monday, October 30, 2006

To Penang! My schedule is pretty uptight... Day 3 (Sunday 29/10/06)

Today's Yu Lim's wedding... Hmmm... I don't know if he remembers me since we met years ago. I hardly knew him, i only knew he's Andrik's friend, who stayed in Taman Taynton.

I wish him happy and stable always.

Ok, back to main topic.

I was awoke after my cousin went out from the room. He was watching Astro. I got myself refreshen and again, i saw something odd.

("Do you know that old folk was brushing his teeth since i came out from the room? After i've done shitting, even bathe, and still... He's working on his brushing non-stop.")

There he goes again.

*Brush*
*Brush*
*Brush*

Non-stop... He had started brushing before both of us awoke.

Nevertheless, we went out early to meet up clients. First stop, we had breakfast with the boss, exactly the same as last time. Remembered that i've mentioned the twins kept smiling whenever they will? I found out they were the boss' sons... Uh huh, the boss never reacted that way, luckily. But when it comes a joke, he'll be laughing like a thunder strike... I mean, it's loud.

After taken some orders, we left to another new client's place, which i never been. He never took any bags and samples along, so for an hour i stood outside, typing this post, and smoking... For an hour, everyone passed by few times might looked at me... Sigh, what's up with him in there?

My, this mosque quite huge in Perlis...
Soon, he came out and we went to Jitra. This boss was the last time talking much of irrelevant topics. Firstly, he talked about some political issues. Yeah, i'm not gonna state out here cuz i don't understand much what's going on in this country. Honestly, i don't give a shit. I got so many own problems, i don't have any vacancies for those. I apologised if i ever insulted any of it, no intention.

Then, the boss asked us,

"Did you realised the motorcycle which delivered the Thailand rice just now?"

I mean, huh? I never did notice someone came behind me and delivered the rice... And the story teller goes like this...

"He's been delivering rice more than 10 years, and best of all, his motorcycle could carry about 500kg of rice..."

Believe that? 500kg in a... Honda Cub? C70 wor... Can meh?

"Yes, and the bike did some modifications on the absorbers. Imagine my small pick up truck already a ton, and that bike could carry half of my pick up truck."

My lord, how could the old fart balanced while riding and delivering? I mean, 500kg of rice... One slipped and the old fart's highway to heaven, directly...

see how tall the Perlis Tower is? ok ok, i don't mean to insult, i'm just telling the fact that it's not tall... but then again, it's better than other places which doesn't have this...
"Not at all, he's well trained after so many years of delivering. He never considered having a truck to deliver, the petrol fees must have jeopardized his margins, so a bike could save more. Precisely, i was once been told, he's someone a billionaire."

it looks tll this way.. but not so tall as KL Tower la...
What? Why would he risked himself? A billionaire riding a 500kg weighting motorcycle...

*Thinking*
*Thinking*
*Thinking*

I don't know, seemed hard to believe...

Anyway, we left after business. Straight back to motel. We're really in thirst to finish up the whole turf so we could catch up our time at other turfs. Just wanna go home early... Yeah, i missed my girl. When i got sick, i'm outstation and i really want her to be at my side.

Well, it's about 3pm. At the very first time we had our work finished earlier for the day. I called my girl, she told me on 8TV showing 'Autumn in My Heart' Korean drama. Yeah, of course, i love Song Hye Kyo... Mmm, she's a perfect hottie for me, can't be compared with the rest of the beauties in the world. Everything about her is PERFECT! But then, after our conversation, i felt sleepy. Must be the medicine i took earlier, then...

ZzzZzz...

"Hah hahahaha...!!!"

*Huh? Who's laughing out there?*

I woke up, looked at the time... 7pm. All i heard my cousin was at the living room watching Astro, not sure what he's watching. I went out and joined him, and even joined the laughter.

It's a Taiwan show, the Jackie guy hosted a game show which all famous artists played along. The game was like reading Chinese in Sze Chuan language, sort of like Hokkien. The rules are simple, no one should laughed on anything appeals on the game.

Because the reading part already ignited everyone's curiosity and hilarious sense, mostly a girl Makiyo laughed the most. Whoever gets the penalty, will be spanked by a fake baseball bat. Speaking of punishment, it seemed painless, but the lady who used the bat had full-powered wack at the artist's ass. Yeah, for Makiyo, she shown more strictly painful on her face at the camera. Even a big fat guy about 6 feet tall gets the penalty wack, a few times for him already painful for his fatful ass. That bat lady's a lunatic, as you could imagined.

Yeah, i laughed much, it's a crazy show. Later on, we went for dinner far away from the motel. My cousin already made appointment with a client he met today. While waiting, i read the Chinese newspaper's entertainment section. One full page (not fully) reviews of David Tao's concert. Damn, his performance was much, much better than the one i went 2-3 years ago. He had those special performance like string tied fleeing on air at the concert intro (i guess...), deep V shirt that attracts most girls attended, also he performed guitar and piano playing. My God, i missed every single talent show of his. I'm like worship him to the max, sometimes when i'm bored at home, i could play his Karaoke VCD and sang a few times of his best songs. I think i'm much annoying my landlord and neighbours, or maybe i did entertained them cuz maybe my voice could reach David's standard, for a period, not for long... Yeah, some of his songs way too high pitched and i can't improvise. Forget this, let's continue... Damn, i missed David Tao's concert... Damn...

After we had our dinner, the client came.

The client, the boss treated us beers and both of them talked much about business. I was left alone listening non-too-much-of-my-concern news and stories, from business to China girls. Heh, i remembered one thing in my mind. My ex boss used to insult my sexual desperation at the China girls. Here's what he had said, in front of my colleagues, even my dad too...

"You know, since i've been to China, i understand much of the businessmen's motive to be there. Besides ordering goods, girls in China are their main attraction. Whoever being poisoned by the beauty of the East, i'm sure Andy's could be one of them. If i brought him there, i might lost him halfway! He'll be somewhere, in clubs? Or prostitute area? Couldn't imagine where he'll be... Haha...!"

Yeah, haha to yourself. He's been embarrassing me in front of the audience. I knew he was just playing, couldn't he tolerate my situation while my dad's around? What he had done, he had the deeds paid. I don't say i fully believe and pray to God, by circulation of deeds, in return he'll receive his own too, by now.

Ok, the boss kept saying much of the sexual delicacies there. I found it interesting to listen. Yeah, i'm not indulged of the sex thing with the China girl, it's the evolution of how they changed their ways of attraction, besides beauties. Last time, there isn't any massage thingy in trend. But the China more advance, they provided more adultry facilities to satisfy any businessmen or customers completely. Well said, it's a heaven to anyone who's been there. I never been there, and i can't feel anything here. What's more, i don't think it's a good idea to try out these fancy shit.

We left at midnight, back to our motel. I watched few programmes and slept. Tomorrow's forth day here, i'm getting homesick. Besides meeting my girl, i missed my room so much. I left my socks dried out for few days already, i guessed my landlord would've helped me collected every socks to prevent rain to resoak it. Heh, did i say it right? Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.