Monday, November 13, 2006

To Penang! My schedule is pretty uptight... Day 6 (Wednesday 1/11/06)

My cousin's phone rang alarm early in the morning. I noticed that the other salesman, Koo, awoke and refreshing himself before us. I went out to the living room and had a smoke, he's already dressed up and was at the mirror pinching acnes.

This is the double decker ferry where the cars on downstairs while the passenger's seats on upstairs... which we used to ride lat time...
I saw some batik clothes laying on the chair while i passed by. I asked Koo who's clothes was that. Then the lady next few rooms from ours came out... Yeah, i got the idea...

I was taking bath, the next bathroom of mine got occupied later. I thought it was my cousin, i felt like talking something to him but i let it be said after we've left this place.

i wonder why they must paint the ferry like that
I came out, Koo's at the lady's room, facing the window of the room. I asked him, "Where's my cousin?" "He's taking bath downstairs..." he replied while brushing his hair...

Huh? Then who's the one went in the bathroom next to mine???

Port's view...
"The clothes on chair are hers, and she's using the bathroom..." Koo said.

"Then what the hell are you doing in front of her room?" i was curious. He smiled and never replied me while he was busy tightening his shirt upon the waistline.

I heard my cousin said that we'll be staying here another night. I was unsure, i packed up everything, just in case. Koo's nervous about Penang, he wanted to have some fun there. Probably he'll pick up some girls there, since he's been travelling many years and somehow, he wouldn't have any problems finding chicks.

This was not only the view of the cars cuz we were the almost first to park in...
After having breakfast with Koo, me and my cousin went straight to Bukit Mertajam. Met the boss, usually he'd invite us to coffee shop and chat, and that's quite a waste of time though. Since we were there, we found out the boss had to go out for some deliveries. However, the next destination just opposite the road. Again, the boss wasn't around, and we're back to the previous place, without any choices.

While waited quite some time, the boss came back. Literally he never interested in any orders for us as the 'Raya' season just over. My cousin never did have a business intention here, just collecting payment and left.

Yes, this is from my behind...
Thus, the boss of the shop opposite the road came back just in time. Even this boss gave the same reply like previous. My cousin was panicked of getting there earning nothing for all the travel expenses... Although he thinks they're just giving some excuses...

But, at least one order, the boss could offer... Sadly, we left to Penang after all the business in Bukit Mertajam...

Again, we took the ferry. This time, it's a double decker. The last time i rode on was below for cars while on top was passengers with seats, even a small store... Yet, no one's doing any business, maybe there's no way you're gonna survive travelling on ferry selling food and drinks, which logically sold expensive.

Cargo ship...
Once we reached on the island, the same sequence like previously, we headed to a shop, which is small, and not easily visible on the road. Don't get me wrong, i knew where's the place already...
Gama Shopping Centre, it's near to Genting Hotel where the rooms are in cheap rates...

Too bad, a salesman came and the boss was engaged business with him. We turned back and headed to another client's place, which there is a leng lui.

The parking spaces were taken, so i had to be with the car until parking's available. During time to time, i was looking at the people walking passed by. What had interests me most was the girls.. All cuntet, no matter young or matured. I saw a girl, fucking big tits, walked with a tall guy with specs, not so good looking. I noticed that he kept looking all over at the girl's body. Looked at her butt, and then her tits. But they got along so well, i guessed the girl wouldn't mind letting the guy surveying her body.

Old chinese temple...

Later on, came 2 ladies in their early 30's. Oh my, both of them really dressed alluringly, i can't take my eyes off them, which much worst than the big tits with the specky guy. So close they passed me, i was in the car while the window winded down. Their perfume's terrific, definately melted my heart. Thanks to the lack of parking spaces, i got to sight-seeing... Hehe...

Soon, a space available. I parked the car and went in to meet the clients. My cousin was done doing business with them and wanted to leave. Before that, it's lunch time and perhaps taking the client's parking space temporary, as we just went to the nearest restaurant to feed ourselves.

Komtar, considered the tallest building in Penang...

How fortunate, the girl and the ladies were at the same restaurant we went. They've started the meals long time before we came and just in time my cousin could hear out my discoveries. My goodness, a total sight-seeing view, beautiful!

And so, the girl with the specky guy. The guy was sort of nervous taking good care of that busty chick. He put up his smiley face all the time, and very concentrate on having conversation with her. For the both ladies, they ate alone. Both looked classy, especially one which taller than the other, she was the most gorgeous, her hair permed and colored, tight v-neck tee with 3rd quarter tight jeans which already curving out her body figures, made her a fantastic role of beauty. She spoke lightly and tender, matured and sexy attitude. Boy, she did taken lots of credits from me here...

Penang Times Square, last i saw was quite short, now extended another level already...

Not only them, there were more cuntet chicks to look at the restaurant.

After meals, we went to a client's place which Penang Times Square was in construction progress, already added another few levels after a month we came. We went to another client's place which i never been, since the current one was fully engaged with customers. After taken orders, we went to the current one.

Back to the hideous stall. The boss was free and my cousin engaged business with him. The boss's daughter in law, wore the same attire as we came last time. I don't know much of woman's dressing, for twice i've seen her wearing the same, especially her sleeveless shirt went transparent a bit, together with her black bra, already contradicted the color in between. So it's obvious. Ah, actually nothing wan, cuz i've been curious of the attire, that usually woman desired to wear that way.

Quite a big mosque in this small town...

Then, we left to another client's place further than city area.

This time, i waited in the car. The client's place wasn't had enough space for another salesman. The office was stiffed to the max, all the goods were in the way. I was so bored in the car, listened to music, even bought a drink to accompany me. The weather's dry, my lips dried and peels around it. Thanks for the sweet drinks rehydrated my lips. Till then, we left to another client's place after an hour... In the car... Damn...

Damn, the tree was blocking my view...
Seriously, this post considered the longest among the rest. So i hope this won't annoy you much. So much to tell, though...

It's already evening, most of the client's place closed. Without any choices, we went to a hotel, as my cousin usually stayed. Another salesman, Koo joined us together in a big room, cost only rm100+. Cheap, king-sized bed and bathtub. The weather's bad, lightning everywhere and dark, it's going to rain soon.

This is the view from the hotel...
My cousin still in vain at his red eyes. Koo wanted to go clubbing as he invited 2 girls to meet him up. And of course, the clubbing thing turns me on, i really wanted to check out Penang's happening scenes. The club's nearby our hotel, before anything planned for the night, we planned our dinner... And the rain goes pouring afterwards.

The hotel room's toilet...
Sadly, we wanted to try some nice delicacies. Undecided, 3 of us went out together to search for food. Roundings by roundings, we had no choice but to stop by at KFC... Again, we found it's hard to leave the car at the open air parking. The rain poured massively until we could get ourselves wet in seconds. My cousin went in to order take-away, and we headed back to hotel.

this is my bed, and it's very comfortable indeed...
"There never been once we ate KFC for dinner! How pathetic are we right now!" laughed Koo.

2 chicken meat already filled my empty stomach. Koo was busy arranging pick ups for the girls, while my cousin whined that his eyes are still uncomfortable. Koo still encourage my cousin, after all the time they came and hardly to have a breakaway time. For me, i'm excited. I knew later on my cousin would've joined us, all because of Koo.

aw... but i didn't really enjoyed any of it, just a plain clean fast bath i took...
I called Hui Hui, my ex who stayed and worked in Penang. I wanted to see how she is lately, perhaps the weather changed her mind, she never intend to go out after all. However, Koo's bringing some girls, that's even better than bringing my ex out.

Soon, we went to a club called Glo. It stated inside a building which filled with pubs and cafes. Crowds standing in front of the entrance. Koo went off to fetch the girls after dropped us there. Both of us like bored, the crowds not yet came for the party.

At the counter, the liquor promoter suggested we should take Dewars and the rest of the drinks which i'm not so interested. We ordered Jack Daniels, since the price was almost near compared the rest. The promoter was not that satisfied, i could tell. I know, but i love Jack Daniels, i hated to have them losing their chances to earn commission.

The environment? Hmmm, not so high class as KL's. Quite low budget, but they held lots of events than the other clubs. Diva Dancers, for ladies only. Previously they had a competition, which all the pictures taken from the event posted on the notice board outside the club. Since Koo's not here yet, i went and checked out their previous events.

Suprisingly, most of the challengers were fatties. They're daring, of course. Poured drinks on their tight tees, taking off their pants, hugging and kissing... In the club, they even show the pictures archives of the previous events through the projector. So everyone's watching at the slideshows.

The DJ? Hmmm, his songs were quite underground, less mainstreams. I'm not much enjoying his songs, but the girls were wild at it.

The crowds came and filled most of the tables, mostly ladies, they came by groups, and mostly they came without any men around. Quite tempting, but they're not that attractive to go for.

Koo came almost midnight with the girls. Both not so pretty, one was short and the other was tall. But it's ok, as long there're girls at our own table, it's much better to hunt. Eh, no la, flirting is temporary, i love my girl.

Even i got their numbers, i won't be spending my time calling them and talk some empty topics. I'm just being nice for that situation. After all, my flirting skills went bad, it doesn't matter.

This is where my cousin and his friend will be sleeping...
As the show started, the girls were called to be on stage performing their sexy dances for the crowds, whoever won the best sexy dance would be receiving RM555 cash instantly. I wished i was a girl, i could get some cash for food and savings... In my dreams.

Diva dance to win RM555 Grand Prize...
For the battle, the winner goes to a fat Indian chick, at first she was tied with another Malay fatty. (where are the skinny ones?) They had a final round and the Indian chick performed so well that the guys would get laid with her. Heh, i won't be interested to that offer, just having a good exposure of them being daring in sexiness.

My cousin went back to hotel after the show ended. Left me, Koo and the 2 girls. The short one, Vanessa was so indulged with Koo, while the tall one Serina... I figured it out, i had to approach her. Logically, she's alone and so am i, while both of them playing around. I talked to Serina, and we went well in our conversation. They weren't so bad, could take up jokes and hilarious insults. And with all the drinks left, they drank a lot and Vanessa was drunk. The club finished at 3am, and Koo fetched them back one by one. As for Vanessa, he went with her to her house which was a apartment. I was in the car with Serina and she was drunk too, kept quiet all the way.

After sending them home, i became so high on alcohol and hardly could sleep at night. My cousin sounded loudly while sleeping, Koo joined him after a few chats with me. Both of them like surround Dolby Stereo, sounding so loud.

*I can't even write this post at drunk and high status. This post was finished written on December. See how long i've dragged my time?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.