Wednesday, November 01, 2006

To Penang! My schedule is pretty uptight... Day 5 (Tuesday 31/10/06)

Phew! I've done much writings on post last night, revised and completed totally. Again, this is a new chapter.

I left the tv on for the whole night. In the morning, i was awake, found out my cousin's not around, could be at the outside's toilet. The tv's off... I sat down near the window, i opened it and lit a cigarette. I felt numb at this trip. I got more homesick than last time... Somehow i don't. Somehow i just leave it naturally, without pressuring myself.

I do hated going outstation. I love going to Penang. Am i deceiving my statement? I'm in vain, my life's all about work. Stucked in between work and fun schedule, by all means, work's more important. What's life gonna be if i missed out a chance of a lifetime, like Airtight Noise gig performance while i've to go outstation. Or my girl's in hospital while i'm outstation. Or my best friend's wedding but i'm outstation.

That's what makes me hate money. I don't have much money to spend, but all these are already important. I feel like i becoming a sadist again. I don't care about life anymore, i don't care about work, i don't care about myself... Do i have to be like that? What's work and what's fun?

A snap out of my mind, my cousin came in. I hurried into bathroom and got myself refreshed. Packed up, and left to meet our first client which i never expected.

Yeah, the 'Dog's eyes looking down on people', a quote from Chinese. My cousin never give of shit and disgraced him like,

"You always said nothing to order, you don't even bother to support me..."

Indeed, his voice had a struck on that fucker. But that fucker just kept quiet, busy doing his stuffs. My cousin looked at him walking here and there. He doesn't want to stay there long enough. He passed me the payment statement and said,

"Just pass this to that girl, i don't even bother to look at the whole damn family."

I would felt the same way. This fucker's boss was fond with my cousin, usually would order a lot. For me, i'll just give up, find a new account and manage it properly.

We left, and stopped halfway for my cousin to deposit the payment. I parked the car at the side road below the pedestrian bridge. I got out from the car and smoked, looking at the opposite of the road. Cops were there, an old man was talking to one of them. At the bus stop, bunch of Malay kids enjoying their 'Lepak', and couples on the bridge's staircase romancing.

Soon, came a Malay lady from far, she kept brushing her hair off from the passing cars' wind blew her hair. Seriously, she looked quite pretty, despite her attire, no tights though. A Malay guy came down from the bridge and headed to the parking lot. As near as the lady got close to use the bridge, the Malay guy came out driving his car. From his eyes pinpointing the lady, about 30 seconds, his car almost reached out the main road and the vehicles passing through never bother to warn him.

I only looked at the lady, without anyone could possibly noticed that i'm looking at her. But this pervert sure had the will to look until he didn't care of the consequences.

Later, my cousin came back, and we went to the client's place which was our last stop yesterday. He took lots of orders from us, maybe my cousin already made good contacts with him. Soon, the boss's family members came to pay him a visit. He could just walked away from us and entertained his family... It's nothing personal, but hey man, we're dealing business here, if it was customers, we won't stop you. At least have some business respects la, we've been running out of time and stayed too long in this turf, also considerate our time is very valuable... But all the while, clients won't bother much. After all, the boss never spent much of the time entertaining his parents and continued our business.

Yeah, i'm kinda pissed to have some interruptions like that. What if i did to others? Sure 'One Dog Color' la in the other way round... That's the translation from Chinese... Yeah, you got my point now, Chinese?

Then, we went to meet another client whereby there was an ugly modified Waja... Hmmm, it was not around. I guessed it had been sent to metal scraps field... Hehe.

Nothing special about this client, typical China man and took quite a lot of orders. Then, we headed to Bukit Mertajam.

Actually Sg Petani's distance to Butterworth about 20km, and Penang's 30km, more or less. While we reached the client's place, the boss wasn't around. Got diverted to no place to go, we went to usual place where my cousin liked to go. Yeah, the client was part of his friend and partner.

The salesman, previously joined us staying in a 3-beds room, came too, all the way from Ipoh. His name's Koo, few years older than me. I was outside wandering around, called my girl and smoking. Then, all three of them, my cousin, Koo and the boss went to the cellphone shop next few shops.

Koo was tempted to buy new cellphone, while his old fucked up Samsung (yeah, Samsung's cellphones pretty fucked up functions.) was useless for him, as from his opinion. He thought of buying the Samsung's latest model, looked like LG's chocolate, sliding screen version. I proposed to him to buy Sony Ericsson. He was in vain choosing which cellphone could be a friendly user, quality and advance features.

What's more does Samsung could offer? Much expensive price to provide cheapskate functions? Only outer looks could melt a girl's heart when a guy's using it? Bullshit. Somehow, it can tell a person's character and attitude by choosing a specific model or brand. Don't you think so?

Whatever... If you don't get my point.

"I just came to do business but i've bought a new cellphone before i did any..." laughed Koo.

Well, it depends on his business margin. I could take it as a joke.

We almost spend all evening 'lepaking' (staying at the same place without anything to do but doing nonsense) at the client's place. For me, i'm damned from boredom. But it's alright, for this trip, it's business trip, working... Sucks...

Later, we left to a stall selling porridge with some delicacies. The food was fantastic, my cousin ordered so many dishes of delicacies, mostly Koo ate the most, he also can't finished all, ended up i ate the rest... Not really keeping up weight from that portion, just nice.

We went to the motel near Chain Ferry. The motel was almost fully occupied, and i didn't get a chance to watch Astro channel AXN... Yeah, all China men, all wanted to watch Cantonese drama.

Suddenly, a pretty lady (just a swift glance from her front and behind) came out from a room next 2 rooms from ours. I mean, wow! How could a pretty staying in such motel? Hardly could believe it. Though she's pretty, but her voice... My, when she spoke to a businessman sitting in the living room, her voice like an aunt from morning wet market. I'm surprised. Koo was interested at her too, anxious to know how she looked like. Anyhow, she's not my cup of tea.

I could settle down my boredom without AXN. I flipped through local tv channels and all bullshit programmes. I went back to bed, wrote some of this post, and got out to living room again. About midnight, we almost went to bed. Koo asked if we wanna go for a late night drink. It was so cold due to the aircond settings, even my cousin didn't wanna go, but i did want to. Yeah, his eyes needed some good rest.

We went to the nearest mamak and had drinks. Their shown WWE No Mercy, with a 'LIVE' word on the right screen... Huh? They can't be serious, it was shown middle of late night? It was showing one of the wrestlers tempted to a sexy busty female wrestler, she took off her dress left top and bottom lingerie... It's pretty catching and most of the viewers were Malays... I mean, it happened while we just got our drinks...

Mamak people are smart, they knew such programme could entertain anyone who came and eats or drinks, it became a traditional attraction. But this is advance, they never bought the WWE series, they recorded it live!

After drinks, we headed back and i was sleepless at first, trying to get this post done. The whole night was raining heavily, and aircond's cold and i was worried to catch cold again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.