Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fishing with friends... (Saturday 18-11-06)

My half day's work. Nothing much, just being around the town delivering goods. When i'm back to office, it's already 1pm. My dad was around the office too, while my uncles left earlier. I supposed he missed me, so he would stayed to see me after all...

We talked much on my future plannings. He was in good mood to listen everything i had to say. Till we finished talking, it's already 2pm after. My cousin brother passed me all the keys of the office for me to lock. My dad left, and i was left alone. Thought about without any chances using the pc, i stayed and did some personal stuffs.

I finished my stuffs at 4pm, and still there was no news from my cousin, i'm sure they knew i had the keys and probably they would passed by in front of the office and noticed the office was not closed yet. I went back, about to pass the keys to my uncle. The whole family in the house went out... The van and office keys, all with me... Hmmm...

I called cy, forgetting myself was told that tonight's fishing night. Since my girl went for Hong Kong trip, i got so many free time for friends. I stayed home until 7pm, then i waited cy to come and fetch me at Pudu Plaza. Then we went Andrik's house and fetched him too, together all 3 of us waited the rest of the friends arriving at a malay stall where we used to hang out.


I patted it a little and this cat eventually jump onto my lap and rested...
Then Jeremy came, and Mike too. Both dressed on long pants, Jeremy's with his jacket on... Are we going to fish or clubbing, so to speak?

I tried to remove the cat from my lap... but it went quite mad when i attempt to


Later Fang Heng arrived with his uncle, once we met at his house. After a short drink with all, we headed to 7-Eleven, bought some stacks and straight down to Sentul.

everyone's having their own, left these in the ice box...


Seriously, no one went there before, Teik Soon's fish pond. Hmmm, his name's familiar, our junior high. If only i met him again, i could figure out who's he.

Well, our journey wasn't that pleasant, thanks to Mike, or Mabukingpie, took us the wrong route, way passed the landmark. After all the wrong directions, we stopped opposite the Sentul's police station waiting for Teik Soon to come and guide us there. By that time, it's already 11pm...

Teik Soon's father's fish pond.. huge and so many insects... yuck...


Finally, he came, with all his directions, everything seemed so screwed up, not even a proper guidance. Thus, we reached the destination. It looked quite huge from a distance, with Malay stalls, Satay stall, TV and Snooker centre. Mike was excited to go elsewhere, i mean clubbing. Same goes to Jeremy, once Mike made his calls to his friends, he and Jeremy decided to stay a few moments.

Since i didn't own a fishing rod, while Mike brought one, i use his rather renting one, which costs expensive, by hour rate. By paying RM50 as deposite, we're supposed to fish at least 3 hours, each hours costs RM10, not inclusive of the baits.

each costs RM1, so exepensive... some more halfway they all died before we even used them as baits...


Andrik bought the baits, shrimps... Huh? Maybe it's the only baits for these salt water fishes... Each RM1... Mmm, expensive...

After made payments, we went till the end of the pond's corner to fish. It's not that difficult to set up the rods and baits, Andrik the 'Sifu'... Mike, actually, helped out to hook up the baits. Then we all casted out and waited for the catch.

For some moments, some people not far away from us caught some big fishes. It's very huge, about 4kg or less for each they caught. As we were only waiting for the catch, we smoked a lot, and drank beers, chill out and chat some.

Some casted out the baits, they even attached a glowing sticks on the string, while it could float on water, it's used to notify the hit. Andrik's way was using a straw, folded in round shape and let in tangled on the string halfway. It's cool idea, though, rather scratching our heads of where the hell we could find those glowing sticks... Anyway, who really needs those la?

There's Andrik, then Fang Heng's behind him, together with his uncle...


After 2 hours of fishing, nothing came up to us. Next few to us, caught a big one... Damn, why not us? Yet there's one time i thought i almost had one, the fish was huge too, playing around with the baits. The shrimps were almost dying, not even aggressively to whip off from the hook. The rest in the small container, looked dead already. Andrik said it should be fine using those, since everyone's having the same issue, but still caught fishes.

Teik Soon said to us, "Try fishing about 3 hours at least, if you guys can't catch any, maybe i'll give you a fish or two for the loss, ok?"

Yeah right, all the talkings were nice at first. When we thought about it, he already left to his friend's birthday party held in KL's one of the hottest clubbing area... Business, business, always the business...

Sadly, after 3 hours, none of us caught one, with all baits leftover, we gave it all to a guy who sat next to us. Cy's not satisfied at all, he went complaining much and wished he could eat some seafood. And so, we went to Jalan Ah Loh for the seafood.

"I want to taste the delicious Ikan Bakar, Kerang and anything!" gracefully cy seemed.

"Alright, you better settle down, we're here then... So where's the local delicacies you've been?" asked Andrik.

We were at a restaurant which almost closing time for them, just in time we could have our nice supper here. I'm over budgeted my usage today, fucking broke then!

Can you imagine how boring it is??? for me, i'm not feeling that bored, somehow it's relaxing...


I've spent RM50 for the beers and fishing fees... I never thought that i'm going to a fish pond that required fees. Anyhow, i've to pay, and now... Sorry guys, a treat from you again...

Cy ordered so many, got Ikan Bakar, Balitong, Kerang and Char Kuey Teow... (that's Andrik's order)

Then, we went home. I went regretted going out at this very moment, i'm almost broke, with some cash in hand specially to pay up my phone bills... Damn, would i ever go fishing after this lesson?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.