Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve outings with my girl, Part 1... Long day and long night. (Saturday 23/12/06)

It was a Saturday afternoon, i was at the mall checking up some stuffs while waiting for my girl to come to my place. She went to her company's HQ to do some officials, by the time she came to my place, it's already 3pm after.

She said her parents went to Mentakab pay visits at her grandmom's house, so it'll be 2 nights the parents gonna stay over, and the house was left all by herself. She wanted to stay overnight at my place and for the sake of not letting her into trouble, i suggested that i should go her place instead.

Of course, we made plans after all. At first she came and thought that we would go someplace like a mall to have a walk. Precisely, i thought it's much better to go Carrefour and buy swimtrunk. But we didnt find any swimming gears sold there, that was so pity. Usually i think they possibly selling any stuffs that you'll never could imagine, cuz it's a huge supermarket, and it sell cheap stuffs. I knew my swimtrunk could be expensive, but who knows, if i don't go and check it out, it's a Sale Carnival for this month...

We went to Jaya Jusco, Taman Maluri. Everyone loves to be there, just like when it started and before it was expanded. I remembered the first time i'm there, i was so excited of the Kaya Balls and Toys Section. Even when i'm schooling, where all the various school kids met each other, friends or love. After it expanded, everything changed and the old flavor was totally faded, i don't really think the loyal customers would reminiscine the old days.

We spotted a few designs which never guessed its price could be so expensive. I thought my budget of getting a RM5-RM10 kind of swimtrunk just for non-occasionally swimming. I found a RM5 swimtrunk, not exactly nylon fabric, sort of like undies... I grabbed one and continued browsing, while a salesgirl realised that i'm holding a female swimtrunk... Huh, why it's only left bottom but where's the top. In fact, i didn't say anything at all, i just said thanks, and put it back, with full of embarrassment in me. Thus, we found 2 which cost RM30, the cheapest and preferably better looking type.

I even met back my old staff, which i worked in a clothing wholesale company. He's a Bangladesh, still in Malaysia and was healthy and peace. He came with his friends to buy some towels, as he told me while i'm looking at the undies... I mean, the swimtrunks. Sounds like i'm getting another embarrassment, huh? Never once, i just met him once in a while and it's not possible for me to see him again, as he always has to move on, from place to place for work.

I spent RM50 for the swimming goggles and swimtrunk. Sigh, i kept reminding myself it's expensive but again i reminding myself i just buying it one time for a long term usage. Besides, both are good quality made, i'm sure both durable to last.

After the shopping, we headed back to my place to grab some stuffs and straight to my girl's house. She packed her things and very excited to see me swim cuz it's our first time that only both of us going for a swim... Heh, it's nice to have her over excited of our every first time of things we never did. Ah, don't get spoiled with those filthy thoughts. I know what are you trying to deal with it, it's not what it seems. Ok, and further i checked through her PC, her movie downloads was fairly completed and checked a few things on the net before we set off.

She drove me there as i never knew where the place was. Once we reached, i knew it is such a good place to be during weekend. Exercises good for health, especially during working life, or with children, even elders. I'm not saying those elders can't enjoy any sports at all here, it consisted quite lots of things besides the extreme ones. They even stated age categorized price list before we went to the pool. We passed through the corridor with a gym room on our right. I was tempted to look at it and wondered if we could go for a try some other time, but once we reached its entrance, the door's notice stated 'Members Only'. How disappointed, i thought i could pay a low budget one and get pumped up.

Soon, we reached the pool and it's 50m length, about 8 lanes, and 7m-10m depth. It's been a long time ever since i go for a swim, by years. I think i was quite embarrassed of my body size that i earned a tummy during my work in clothing company. Yes, i've regained back a little of my past's body size, and i'm daring to wear only a swimtrunk at the pool.

Also, i never get to see girls in swimming suits for a long time, and i found a few came in couples... Well, i got everything set, my trunks on, and only if we could find a place to put our bags. My girl was at the seats, trying to put her swimming cap on. It's essential to be hygiene at all cost for the public. Yet, the color doesn't match with the suit, as she was whining about.

Actually we came for swimming and for sure we don't really need to pose off our designs or color matching. Maybe for her concern, she needs to be that way. She a girl and wanted to be pretty and attractive, my mistake. As for me, i had a matching color of my swimming gears, both dark blue in color, it's just a coincident, actually. I found this goggles that's cheaper than the rest which quality's considerable, only didn't realised it's a matching color with the trunks. Sorry darling, it's best to change the cap since it's not matching and loosen already.

The session lasted 3 hours starting at 6pm. We came almost 7pm and we couldn't last until 2 hours of swimming. I was fully exhausted as i hardly do such extreme muscle exercises. My girl was impressed of my swimming skills, before she knew, i was really a weak swimmer. I can't float at all, even until now. If ever i drown, i will completely fall deeply till the bottom surface. Yes, i've experienced it before during my primary school days in Pahang, somewhere there's a big waterfall with unknown depth. It's a scary experience, but i can't resist the beauty of nature, i'll go if i had the chance again next time.

I was tired, my head's a pressure of pain, i don't think i did a 360 turn in the pool could just pressed my head till it lasted the effect. It was my goggles, the bands seemed extended till its limit and i thought the tightness should be okay. One big mistake, i shattered the excitement of swimming this day... My girl was tired and hungry too, just about time we had enough of exercises...

While i changed and waited my girl ready to go, i was at the entrance of the pool checking out the notice board. They have happening swimming courses, snorkling courses, trips, clubs and even packages for swimming and... Gym... Hmmm... I wished i come next week to get more details of it so the next time we go there, we'll be using their Gym for some good pumping shit... Yeah.

We went Taipan to check out the place, where we don't usually go there. Why? It's a massive traffic conjestion there! It only happened during office hour, and it's not that really we wanted to be, just once in a while to check things out. We had a simple dinner and went browsing the shop around. She saw an optical shop decorated lively with salesgirls at the walkway smoking, and they approached us. I said we'll just take a look and see if we could find what we looking for, plus we had not much money as we only came out just to swim. They said it'll be fine and encouraged us to go in and shown us some designs to fit my girl.

Both salesgirls quite cuntet, the cutest was idle while her colleague helped my girl on eye check up. She spent a long time at the optical shop and i was bored, lucky to have the cutie left serving me on my glasses, just some alignment needs to be done. Soon, my girl made pre-order her new glasses. The price is about RM300, which the design is a lil similar to mine, and nicer than mine... And it's a reasonable price cuz it's a half frame glasses. She told me that last time she went with her brother to get a new pair of glasses which already the same cost of hers, so she wouldn't complaint the price.

We headed back to her place and she got all the washes done, while i do some minor configurations at her PC for better performances. The new Internet Explorer 7 was an impressive design, improved with tabs just like the old MSN toolbar's feature. What'll happened if there's 2 with tabs feature installed into same browser? I guessed i won't find out either. Also, the Download Manager, easy to use and very versatile to any sites with encrypted links for downloads.

It's about after midnight, i couldn't sleep at all. Maybe i was not been able to sleep at her place since she told me her brother was on his way to come back home, together with his new girl. Every nasty couples loved to have their parents away and left only the couples at home... Doing... Heh...

I went on checking up some sites, find new solutions in forums, new softwares, almost everything. Once i'm done, it's already 7am and i had to wake my girl up to wait for his brother's arrival. After her brother reached home, we left to my place and continue our sleeping time. As you can see, our pass time really simple and not exciting as those went clubbing and events. Maybe i'm getting mature and old, tired to have extreme activities...

To be continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.