Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Looking for Alternative... 6 Hours of Surveying... (Monday 8/1/07)

I woke up quite early in the morning, and was prepared to go and hunt for jobs.

First stop, i ran Times Square. For what i've seen, mostly the restaurants and cafe's in Western's. There were Asian's and i've pinpointed it so i could look for others to compare.

After the whole building i've walked, i've seen very less people enjoying food and drinks in those cafes, except Starbucks, even one in Borders was filled with readers and surfers. Everyone's willing to pay good drinks and enjoying it in a very cozy, quiet place.

Unlikely those fancy types of cafes, they hardly could scoop a few customers to fill their seats. Or maybe there were many choices to choose from, the customers may get tired and just simply thought of 'McDonald's' or 'KFC' kinda places, cuz they were everywhere and well recognised in local. Thus, the fast food chains always packed with people, from young till elders.

Then i went to Sg Wang. I wonder where's Wong Kok Char Chan Teng... The last time i saw, was like along the front row from the main entrance nearby only. I guessed it had been moved to Low Yat, probably... And up i went, taken my lunch and start surveying around. Not a single cafe or restaurant that suitable for me, but at BB Plaza's side, i spotted a few nice fancy restaurants that met my plan's criteria.

And on i walked, i found a section, called 'Nature Art', at Level 1. At first i saw some beads, for wristband and necklace. Not that i've seen as pretty as in Central Market, the shop had more unique wood-carved decoratives, stationaries, buddha heads, aroma therapy various types, lights, and even a bow comes with a bunch of arrows, costs RM50. I was there quite sometime and the promoter kept stalking me from behind, i became uneasy and left the area, wished that cy came along, i'm sure he'll love the nature items...

Since i walked too much and got myself very tired, i went to look around the video games centre at Sg Wang's 2nd level. I've seen punks, and everyone in punk trend, mostly they wore strappy pants, so many straps, from front to behind... And the girls had thick make-ups and dressed with bare-back or low-front-V kinda fashion clothes.

Maybe i'm getting old for those clothes, i don't feel comfortable looking at them wearing like this.

And i went around again, until i reached level 3... There was a newly opened cafe located at the side of the level. LCD screens showing Leehom's music video each sides of the pillar while below were sets of PC for any guests to use it. The staff's attire was orange in color, caps and apron. Not necessary to wear slacks for permanent, jeans should be alright. Nice, i guess working here might get my hair long.

They're still hiring people and i jotted down its phone number to call back some other day after i've finished my surveys. Till then, i felt so much tired and had to go home and take a good rest.

I fell sick once i reached home. I think i got myself under cold aircond a long time. It really got me suffocated of flu and fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.