Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Visit an old friend... Everything changed instantly after one another... (Wednesday 27/12/06)

At evening, i've sent a sms to my old Malay friend who's been working in Subang. I had some future plans in progress and i doubt if he could offer a help. He called me after he read it, and laughed in the call. I was surprised he did that, and he never put it as a reason of criticise me. It's a meaningless laugh, just because when i told him something like that, he'll laugh. Maybe i'm funny that way.

He insisted to ask me pay him a visit. In fact, he's back to his old place where he stayed with his girlfriend. I knew that he had his girlfriend pregnant and now the baby's still in hospital for further medical treatment. The baby born too early from expected, my friend told me wept at nights while heard of the condition of the baby. Somehow, i gave him every advise as possible to chill down his mind so he could think of something more concentrate and precise.

the train came so late, i thought i might no be able to reach in time...
Therefore, i rushed out just as i promised to reach their place before 8pm. After all, the worst situation i ever involved was when i taking the second trip, which using KTM Kommuter to reach Kepong, the crowds where so packed. I almost suffocated and throw up in there as a lot of different people squeezed in tightly and hardly to raise the hands on the top handles. I don't know what the fuck that smells like, it's stinks till it feels uncomfortable to breathe...

When i reached the Kepong station, my friend gave me some wrong directions on fetching me. After taking some time waiting for him in some other place, i went back and met him in the opposite of the train track.

His house was a mess. The last i heard the cats were released wildly, and i guessed it's been so long since my friend moved out from his girlfriend, i can't seemed to meet the cats. It's sad to see them not around anymore at their place.

My friend still the same, worked in a foreign restaurant in Curve. He's quite an anti-social person. I don't know what's up with him, usuall rockers do have more friends than any people out there. Maybe his mind is simple, just live on a life where he needed most besides socializing and any hobbies interests him. Now, his cats were left wildly behind the strayed corridor, and his girlfriend got many more gadgets than previously.

She wanted me to help her do some configuration on her laptops, PC and Mac. Actually i knew she's probably taking much advantages on me to occupy her instead of her boyfriend who only certain i could be someone who can talk to him. He went alone doing some house chores, while i was taking some bad time listening to some lectures from his girlfriend.

She told me the baby was under her surname, since my friend never insisted to accept the baby. He never planned to have any child with his girlfriend, and for now it happened. Since the last time i was with them for almost a week, they were totally ripped by sides, they can't even communicate properly. Of course, the man was a little bit self-centred while the woman can't stop babbling about someone's weakness and put some fuel to flame it. And they've been like that more than 10 years, and not a consultant could ever change their love or respect.

Even though they're stubborn, but being a friend to them has not being neglected ever since we known each other. We did call and sometimes i might go to their place to lepak. Of course, for now their house was sort of messy.

I stayed until late night. He had to send his girlfriend to her dad's office for some paper works while we come back home again to get some stuffs. By then, we had supper around Sri Damansara. After that, he sent his girlfriend to her dad's office. Then only we go back to his house to collect some of my stuffs.

I borrowed some movies from my friend, and in return, he wanted me to lend him some during the time he fetched me back home. I wasn't in the convenient time to fetch him my movies cuz the dog kept barking whenever there are sounds disturbing at night...

He left sadly... I went home and watched the movies i borrowed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.