Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Why Late? "I don't take excuses."

Woke up 7pm.

Argh.. Traffice jam.. So heavy, cars broke downs and some no fuel and parked at the centre of the road.. Shit.. Time passing by in pace, when i reached Jln 222, another jam, that was 9pm.. 2 hours of jam cost me no claims of my season parking fee, for a month! That's rm80 for christ's sake. This traffic had gone too far for me losing it..

Meeting was over, being called up to director's room. My boss gave me big screw back of my arse.. Ouch! I was thinking i'm starting to lose faith on sales, my boss gave Janice quotations and clients, i had none, insisted me find my own through my office's building.. "No chance!" (soundtrack of Mr McMahon) there's no difficulties of encountering the people at the block, only some no doorbells and it's rude to knock on glass door, don't you think? Some have signs of 'NO SALESPERSONS!', breaking down my tempo, after the screwed, no money, drank teh tarik for lunch.

Edmund called and asked my whereabouts. I'm at the cafeteria, trying to think of better approaching methods, rather than a piece of brochure tells a tale. I did the letter, looks nice but can't print out, network problem. Then tried saved the document and used Ms Liew's pc, can't online.. Such crap day i have. Any purpose to do so, dear God?

Today surely a boring day, i hope i could go back home early, take a good sleep till next morning, but there's a weekly meeting, yeah, tuesday's the suckiest day, had to stay late till 9pm, Sales Meeting, then training on products.

The difference between me, Edmund and Janice was Edmund had made much income and it's been a year, he managed to pay installations for 2 cars. Janice is a rich girl, yesterday when i fetched her at the car park, then i knew she's driving Perdana. Me? Penniless.. Like no other beggar on the streets, i'm sure they had more Ringgit than me, only had no place to stay. Not trying to say i'm pityful comparing with them, metaphor..

I forgetten to bring along my clothes for the jamming session tonight.. Oh yeah, no money, told cy, he said his bro would take care of it.

Tired, slept in the car until 4pm. So headache, after lunch time, did some door knocking, boring..

Again door knocking, few attemps were ok, only one big com, Naga DDB, dominated whole 7th floor, fucking big company. There's a few attemps i encountered said the HQ was at 7th floor, so the whole floor was not enough to fit the whole organisation. Rich.. The receptionist didn't allowed me coming in, i stood there giving much hand signals until she let me in, telling me no salespersons allowed. With some method, managed to get the contacts, and became settled down to know i'm not pushing my luck getting sales there.


Almost evening, had dinner with my collegues, then attended sales meeting. It's a boring routine, eventually i had a jamming session was set at the same day, so tuesday considered torturing day.. *yaiks!* Today's topic, about the sales (yeah yeah yeah, right) and the new model or Digital Video Recorder for the cctv, to tv model. So i roughly know how exactly using it, so it's like everyone impressed, come on, the buttons are user friendly, even my dad know how to use, just like astro's remote controller. Bah!

Went home, packed my portable vcd player for cy, asked me about it this afternoon, in return he would had to lend me his playstation. Reached his house 11pm.

His arm ck came back, brought instruments along, follow his friend's car to the jamming place. We met King, who's given us a chance to perform live at Bangsar's Mini Church, somehow we got supportive audiences, since they knew emo rock sort of music, thanks to damn dirty apes, mogwai worshipping.

Jammed for about 2hours, i think, paid the cost of an hour, rm25. 5 of us, including 2 ck's band members. If we're gona chip in, rm5 each.. Cheap ain't? The place was rented rm1k per month, renovation took place, cost rm40k.. The interior looks japs, peaceful and private, big space for the studio, carpeted floor, and some personal entertainment at the corner. King even do guitar lesson at day time while renting studio at night, from the earnings he could survive, but taking back the cost maybe hard.

We had drinks, talked about King's idea of getting own place for music purposes was awesome. Ck said he was expecting me, due to my previous job i'm like out of the touch, i guessed he's right, indirectly telling me i should coop up my talented skills, do more jamming and practising since this new job provides free time. Good.

After i reached home, plugged in playstation, tried the cheat, found Xenogears.. Wow, i've been in tense getting through the levels, now it's even convenient to play with cheats.. Damn, played until 4am, gotta sleep man, before i get late on the next day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.