Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fun later, Suffer Like Shit..



My cousin called.. *yawn* huh? It's already 8.30am.. Answered the call, said they were here already.. Soon they found me parking at the petrol station's exit, then my 4th cousin sis came n sit in my car.

Followed them along the way and reached within minutes, seems near. The sunlight was killing, stitching my eyes, not enough sleep..

Even worst, the smoke of the sticks flooded the air, tears coming out, luckily i was not wearing contact lenses.. Lotsa people preparing for the prayers, burning papers and praying. Then the 'Sifu' came out to start the prayers. All of us walked around the porch, about 7-8 rounds, can't remember.. My 1st cousin sis's children grown, i don't think they remember who i am, especially the elder one, who used to play with me since he was very little, almost my height now, time flies by, and i'm growing old.. My youngest cousin sis, Wendy, already 28th, she's gonna get married on Dec, so my cousins were discussing about it, wondered if i could fetch another cousin sis, Yvonne, who work same airline job with my youngest cousin sis. Confusing la telling all these cousins..

I'm 'god son of Guan Yin', me and Wendy were same, waiting for our queue to.. 'be god children to Guan Yin again'.. I hope this was not a laughing issue.. Hope those chinese understand what i'm trying to say, ok? The 'Sifu' guessed that i'm eating beef lately, supposed i was restricted eating beef, but i never bother, it's food.. Now had to stop eating beef.. Become pure chinese again..

Left earlier, heard my girl went prayers also and might be back at time i'm heading home. So i called her if she wanted to sleep at my house cuz i'm sleepy, maybe we could sleep together.
So i fetched her and she demanded for a hair cut, she got a lotsa split ends. We went Summit and she did her haircut, with bonding, cost her 2 hours and rm180.

It's about 3pm we went to my place, took bath and started sleeping..
Zzzzzzzz..

Woke up at 11pm.. Woah, so late already, sent her home, had a nice milo ice nearby her place, wrote blog (before this blog) and headed home. Ironed my clothes and slept at 1am.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.