Monday, July 18, 2005

My First Day of My New Job

"Fresh new Monday.. Ahh.. I can feel the excitement in me, woke up at 6.45am, i begin with a stick of cigy, then clean up and dress up, carry along with my bag, and head to my office."


It's common that you're caught in a fucking jam, along Kesas highway, i switched to use MRR2, just after cy's place, it started to jam. I can tolerate the jam, cause i've estimated my time reaching office before 9am, which means about an hour half of duration. When i reached, i still have a little time to spend on a pack of Nasi Lemak and a glass of Teh Tarik, mmm.. Refreshen my morning.

Called my girl, heard she had a sore throat, since last night she ate lotsa durian, that really caused the problem.

I went in my office, seems everyone's busy onto some arrangement at the quotations of the products, mainly on printers, i mean big, some remanufactured, some new. The prices are fair enough for the corporate companies, if it happens to have small companies to purchase those, it shouldn't be a problem.

Had meeting, introduced ourselves, and we're in order to collect all the brochues and fliers together and bind it in a file. Also study the products. The products are various, with those famous brands separated but the various products are together, filed accordingly. I've spend much time on studying while there's a new sales girl, Janice, who joined me was collecting the brochues and started binding it.

I've learned about copiers, faxes, keyphones, etc. Not much on items, but series, damn a lot. Cracking my head on getting to know each had different functions and abilities.

The admin girl, Mr Liew, kinda cute with a black thick rounded frame like mine, short, n i guess her age might be younger than me. I think if she's without the glasses, oh my, what a cute decent girl.. Don't know she got boyfriend or not, anyway i got no chance.. Hehe.. She passed me a form of an invitation of paint ball competition next Saturday, together with all the staffs and the suppliers, around 60 people participating. I mean, how come we're at large group? Counterstrike won't get these much people on battlefield, i mean i don't think the paint ball battlefield could be in bigger maps. Anyhow i'm not sure. So i just fucking signed and passed back to Ms cutey Liew.

Lunch, together with Janice and my our senior, Edmund. The foods were not cheap, almost spent rm5 per meal, luckily i ordered iced chinese tea. The meals good, stayed there for smoke and chats. Till Edmund left, both of us tried to get season parking card, happened that the person in charge went for lunch. We both got out quite early, so it's like we're way too long for staying out. Til we got the cards, spent rm70 a card, headed back to office doing the shits..

I almost got finished the collects, and Janice did all earlier than me, sitting around, surf net, walk here and there. About 4pm after, i was called to go out and collect the projector and send it over to Damansara Utama. I went without carrying my stuffs and got through the conjested fucking traffic, spent half an hour, parking, collected, spend 15 minutes, received a call from the client, asked for a demo on a projector, i'm dead.. I never operate projector before. Called my senior, had to get back office and fetch him so we can go together while he's there, he could back me up.

Things went well, the D.O. signed, we left for a drink, chill out till the traffic runs smooth on my way to home. Talked about the company's history, knew a few things of the relations and issues, seems fine with me. We spent an hour and i fetched him back to office and headed to my girl's place for dinner.

She's happy to see me wearing the watch, yeah it looked awesome simple and formal, suitable for my job. She browsed through the products of my company, and she got not much ideas on the usage. Went Giant bought gagp hair shampoo and shoe polish, sent her home and i'm back home.

Took bath, ironed my clothes while watching tv till i accidentally ironed part of my leg, painful fuck, then doze off earlier cause i thought i had a hard day, only too much of informations, my mind got tired.

Let's see tomorrow's task.. ZzZz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.