Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Interview Pt.2

woke up early in the morning, after refreshing myself and get dressed, i off to Kelana Jaya. The traffic runs smooth, i managed to reach there in a short time. Had a teh tarik to ease my nervous, then i went up.

It's level 3, and just about coming out from the elevator, the office door was few steps away, visible from both sides. I saw the staffs were gathered near the doorway and seemed to have a meeting. I went in and seated in a room without turning on the aircond. First a guy came in and started interview me. He asked me about my previous job and some other issues, i replied him well. Then came some questions that was deep, like no other people could answer those. I found myself smoothly replied to him, every single questions he asked. He seemed impressed, and end of it he asked me if i had any questions. So i asked him how he find me on this interview. Then when he replied, i could sense that he can't focus on my question, mumbling and stuttering in soft voices. Hehe, he could asked questions, but not as good as i replied them. After that, he told me the decisions would be made in 2 weeks and by then they would've a reply to me by phone call. I'm depressed and desperate, how could he say that? Well, can't do much to sell myself to them, kept the fucked feeling in me and wanted to go off, then again i'm asked to be seated while the director wanted to interview me. And that really get on my nerves, why can't the director just interview me in the first place?

I've waited for another half an hour, as i did on thursday, but this time no aircond, and i'm all alone in the room quietly. I think the director was testing my patience, thank lord that i've the best tolerance on waiting and the director should be lucky to hire someone like me..

Then he came in, and for the first time i met him, i never knew he's in his early 30's.. He looks old to me, about almost 40. So he asked me some questions, and then told me about what he really needed from the staffs, also the future plannings, giving me so much hope that i can tell it's true enough, not like Ms. Chai, over confident. Anyway, things went well, the director did employed me, wondering when i'll start working. I made next tuesday my choice, then he agreed, looking forward to see me then cause there would be a meeting for all of us.

Actually during the interview, he did went out for a while cause there're visitors, blimey, they're pretty girls, and dressed up formally yet sexy, came to see director. I thought it might be business, when the director came back to the room, he told me those were new recruits.. Wah.. Am i gonna work with them.. Them.. Them.. Pretty girls wor.. Wah.. (fantasizing) oops, nothing much..

Something worried me.. Yeah, i do have my office attire but not sure i can fit them, been 3-4 years i never wore them, so difficult to judge the sizes can fit me in. I don't wanna waste anymore money on shopping new attire for the new job..

Blasted..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.