Monday, July 04, 2005

It's gone forever..

shucks, i knew this would happened to my company.. it's bankrupt now.. yay andy, finally you no longer have to go outstation anymore..

it's been 2 weeks i'm out from my company's relations. i heard my boss's father has gone home from hospital, and my skinny boss ran off without notice, and my fat boss whining of his trusts on his brother. all the while my boss's father never liked me as a person, but as a bastard creature. old folk, too much expectations on a chump like me, hey, i'm 25, still young and inmature, can't make things that straight, still need guidance.. he hated me like i've killed his loved ones, but i didn't, just can't do things that what he really expected from me. whatever, i'm not going to see them again, although they're my dad's friend, i don't give a shit, hippocrate people. i remember first, they're like so cocky, of they're richness, they showed off of their goodies, and talked about some relations they don't like, example, they've suppliers, just happened one of them came to collect the debts. the supplier just came and gave the payment statement, asked for the payment. so my boss's father told him off, for the moment he has no authorisation to give out any cheques. i was out from the company for awhile, delivering some goods, came back and overheard the conversations about the supplier..

"you know, he just came and gave the payment list. usually if a salesman knows the rules, he should've sit down, make a conversation with me before the payment topic comes. yet he insisted the payment. so i just said i can't pay now cuz my son's not back from outstation while he's carrying the cheques.. i'm playing the game, and he started it, so he has to take up the circumstances..."

that's bullshit, i mean. i knew my boss all the while (the skinny one) always con people, just a matter he could ran off for awhile, clear his mind off some pressures. i knew he did that terribly often, until people knew his character, without any further questions, they'll just make things easier, supply the goods, after the due comes, collect the payment, that's all, no superficial conversations, live and let it be. you see, my boss's father, i called him uncle, he has experiences, but he don't see things thoroughly, he just guess, and guessing just turn him believe in one situation, and with his beliefs, he thinks he's always right.. yeah right, how about you been conned by your very own elder son? have he guessed that this company's gonna fall and they'll live just like the past, a bread shared 4 person? now only 3 person cuz one had gone missing. i'm symphaty at him too, cuz he don't believe me, yet i'm trying to help, i've done my best, and thanks to him, i can't find another job to be as secure as they provided, and i'm free from stucked at outstations.

now my fat boss can't be my boss now.. he's poor, owe big debts from banks and suppliers.. but still his faithful companion who got slapped by him lotsa times still with him, care for him.. i understand how the companion's character, he won't deceived anyone who did something good to him. and yet my fat boss didn't know, take people for granted. even me, he slapped me before just that i talked back to him, he treated me like a slave. he treated me well, helped me a lot, and i can't bring myself aslave to him cuz he's not the dominion of the country. if he does, i also can't let him do anything to me, i know what's the meaning of karma, sorry to say. my fat boss usually being cocky to anyone, cuz he knew he's rich, he can afford anything, even one time i heard a coll told me he brought my fat boss meeting some friends in a pub. the way how my fat boss looking at my coll's friends like looking at someone like beggars.. i swear, he did that to someone else when we went to Seremban joined his gay friends for karaoke. how cruel he is, and i was thinking maybe one day he'll get his deeds of doing so.

my fat boss told me before, he hated his grandfather ever since childhood. there's a day when his family walked pass a junction, they met his grandfather. so when his grandfather met them, he just turned around and walked another direction, without looking at them, even greetings.. it was a major impact for my fat boss, and years by years, my fat boss never really cared his grandfather. his grandfather sometimes came to the office and pay a visit. and few times i can see nobody's paying attention to his grandfather.. he's old now, can't do much deeds in his life, and i know he regretted of what he had done back in the years.. and just recently, his grandfather took the last breath and passed away peacefully during his sleep. i can't imagine what i've heard from my boss's cousin, my boss was so happy that he jump up and down, singing along of his grandfather's dead. i dunno how much he hated his grandfather, but i think there'll be a karma in his life, and it'll be greater than he could take it.

well, what do you know, his karma swept his life away.. just after 2 months of his grandfather's dead. he has no dignity at all now, cuz he has destroyed it ever since he got his riches, and he got poor, no courage to meet anyone, including me. called him few times and his companion only answered the call. i told him i wanna talk to him, and he kept hiding himself up.. well, that's it, no more friendship between me and him. he's faded away for good, and good for me cuz i'm not wanting to see such person with that kinda attitude. fine..

in the end, i'm suffering too, still looking for jobs, penniless, waited and waited for my friend's reply. my girl got her problems too, and it seems like i'm involved.. so many tragics this year and it'll be unforgettable to me.. i'm sure, the bankrupt, relationships, financial and karmas.. i'm having it.. now.. but i dunno when it'll stop, but i know it'll go on and on, no prior notice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.