Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bad Encounter..

One friday evening i finished work earlier, decide to look for my good friend cy see if he's going anywhere. He told me he's at his friend's birthday party somewhere at damansara, only after 11pm he'll be off to clubbing. So i took bath and put up nice outfit, went to Giant Superstore browse around. My boss Kit called me, asking my location. I invited him to join me and cy for clubbing. He insist to look for me and talk about it. I waited quite sometime, almost 10pm. He reached at Giant with Arif, his best pal, so called. I saw him was only dressed up with short pants, so i asked him if he does not wanna go. He said he didn't have any money, then quickly he said he's trading his Camry to Wish, and bought new pair of Levi's jeans cost around rm200+. I felt he's screwing my mind, for once he's broke and getting something new for himself.

I got into his car for some cool air, so he started to make a topic of someone's mistake. Eventually it was our company's truck driver, who helps around and ended up being boycott by my boss. Kit was talking about it with anger, saying really negative things that makes me pissed off. He pointed whoever follows or talk to the driver, that person will be blacklisted. He's talking about me then, cuz i've been too close with him these few weeks. I denied his facts, it's all bullshits, why people would wanna be a victim if they're not involved? The driver has a bad mouth, talks a lot of bad things about company. I think if he didn't start criticise, someone will, cuz the company's systems are dropping, it's unstable. The supervisors work like dog shit and whenever they need a long breakaway, my boss always ask them wait, wait what? That's not the only matters, when we went for our holidays, they'll called us about when we'll come back for work, day by day. Such annoying, can't even focus on our rest, work is all we had in our mind after that fucking call. We really got frustrated, i'm sure their parents or loved ones heard of their complaints, only my boss didn't realise, but if he do, he'll say it's nothing to talk about, you don't like the way it is, just quit and leave elsewhere. It felt like crunching our testis, fuck. Then again Kit was so into criticise at the driver. Arif cut in and telling Kit we're not kids, we don't suck milk but drink, can't expect we all follow his rules. Then they started quarrel, ended up Kit fucking slap Arif's face, pretty hard. I thought, shit, what the fuck was wrong with my boss? Fucking sohai slap he gave, what in the world he has to give a big slap on someone who talks back to him is elder than him which is not as rich as him! After the slap, he chased us out from the car, as like i'm involved too.. See what i mean. I know he's rich, but over reacted on things that has sensitivity. From that point, i swear to myself never ever go out with him anymore, even i was being persuaded. Arif was so mad about it, earn a slap for nothing. I'm sympathy at him, like a slave to Kit, although Kit paid Arif's bills and goodies at his own will, not his wish. Why do foreigners have to be so damn slave to anyone's richer, can't they just like Americans or British came to Malaysia and be well respected? Sad to say, black skins always a nigga.. Means shit. I did look through the dictionary, as i know.

Later on Kit called me again, insist to fetch Arif back home instead of me. There he goes again, at his own will, like i don't. I told Arif don't ever try talk to him so much, if not he'll torture him for sure. Then i head to fetch cy, told him about the situation. Cy got pissed off, saying that next time no hanging out with him anymore, quit the fucking job and find others to have peaceful mind. The fact is, i can't run, i may stick with him for some outstation tasks, unless i quit, but i can't, i'm stucked..

I guess i only can help myself then, try avoiding him as much as i could..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.