Sunday, June 05, 2005

Damansara Ikano Curve

Posted by Hello


Ah.. I love this place, great environment, nice people, good but expensive food, clean and civilize.

I'm with my girl browsing around there cuz she told me she never been there, specially Ikea. I'm sure Ikea in Damansara is the largest I've been, cuz there are so many furnitures to browse at, got my eyes dried out and sored.

After a few rounds of walk, we went to washroom, so it was just behind the coffee shop under management of Ikea. So after I came out from the washroom, the smell of coffee aroma ignited my indulgence, same goes to my girl. It was fascinating, I went over and check the coffee menu. It cost RM3 and you can refill anytime, no limits.

We drank a few cups in different tastes, mostly cappucino, it tasted so heavenly nice, I wish they would've outdoor so I could enjoy the coffee while smoking cigarettes. Too bad it didn't. The place was massive, I can figured out how long it's gonna take to finish browsing without shopping and I'm sure one day was too sufficient. I thought of trying to run around, I bet it's killing, might ended up long term coma by cause of over tiredness, hehe..

By the way, don't mind about my assumptions theory, try figure it out how long will you take to finish browsing Damansara 1 Utama, the Curve and Powerpoint...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.