Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Suffering pt2

"well done, well done (my name), ur doing a great job! smart and accurate!"

this is some phrase which brings a person to have more dignity in his life, respects from others, more attentions.. in the end, that person would have left alone, or thrown off to somewhere better off..

it was me, its not the pride i was pursuing, is the money, working as hard as i could, save more than people can save, i made myself a promise, i wouldn't let my future wife disappointed.. i bought my own car, finally.. and i get to travel anywhere i like, no boundaries. i just went to a beach nearby my shop, a isolated place called minyak beku, frankly i thought the place was polluted by disposed oils, how stupid i am. the routh was nasty, reminds me of initial d, i tried my skills, the last thing i know i was sucked to this route, thoroughly out of expectation. fucking stiff route, if any person who carries P license would have died there cause by fatal accident. much bumps and curves, not much road lights as guidance, if u think of putting up hi beam, u may cause other people into accidents.

i reached there in 10 mins starting from my shop. i've asked the coffee shop workers and they told me don't go there at night time, plus the journey may take up 20mins. well, i guess i'm above their expectations.. hehe.. so, i seen quite number of cars parked nicely facing towards the beach. the waves tiding, strong wind blowing.. and the couples in the cars having private sessions.. woah, i'm there and somehow they notice me kinda like distracting them. i'm not in that intention, just chilling. so the time went on, a couple stepped out the car, and went off somewhere nearby chill out. i think they just had major session before my appearance and they need more air to breath since the jerk off pulls out quite nasty smells and polluted the car's interior, haha.. the couple dressed up kinda formal, like they just got out from the club, just nice to find a place like this chilling out. if i can wish, or hope to have such time with my boo again, yet we did some last time, quite adventurous hah!

when i've posted my blog before this, i log off and thought i may go back and join my staffs for some chats before head to bed, unfortunately they decide to go somewhere else with their friends by car, so they left me the keys and telling me they might coming back late. i supposed to wake up early in the morning and go to the phone shop claiming back the deposits. that was my boss's order. so i've called them and mayb they will stay overnight at their friend's place and willl come back before the trailer comes in the afternoon. the best time to do now if i were left alone is to log in and write these bullshits again, if ur not impressed then i'm lost for words. hey, i'm kinda like a wanderer now, what the fuck u expect? i need company man!

anyway, i don't think my boo having a good mood recently, because her pet bro just got the "fall in love" feelings for her.. i guess it's gonna create havoc inbetween our relationships, because the reason of i'm being away too much and the situation just got out of control.. pathetic right?

i don't have the good mood too, my best pal's always no company to join him for drinks, my boo often went out with her new pet pet (pussy) bro (disasterous), i'm not sure i'm homey or wanderer, fuck that! godspeed my instinct on future arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.