Thursday, March 03, 2005

my friend in bloom..

Posted by Hello

why my pal c.yew always has something going on in his life, at first i knew him he's much too complicated person, with family probs (everyone does) and now got even worst.. girlfriend..

i know he might mad at me of writting something in this blog behind him, hey, this is where you can put up the thoughts you have and honestly you can't really share them, no one listen.. in fact, readers have interest reading on people's life and always there's a comment to show either support or critics.. it depends..

i put up a link of his blog, anyone here feel free to check it out.. also a link which brings you the photos on babes, thousands of them, good exploring!

anyway, he located me at msn messenger, telling me he's on his way out and sent me the pic of his bro's band and song of their band. i'm listening to it, its great, like mogwai, though.. i know what's c.yew exactly thinking in his mind after a read his blog (why is he so eager to have me reading his blog? maybe i'll be eager asking someone else to read mine..) he's out to find p.san, his happenly ex gf..

sad..

his blog was telling me that his ex was asking him about the flea market, dunno wats the use of the stuffs for, but i'm sure it'll ignite my pal's emo and stressed up again, maybe he'll get back his old routine.. looking at her pics, her pics with her new bf, then.. sigh.. sigh.. sigh.. all he knows.. it's been months, and it's a disease to him, corrupting him.. then, kenny who works in hotel hilton comes back and tried everyways to brainwash him, he may have good terms, but not in proper expression, too ego, i'm sure c.yew cant take that much and he always can accept good and bad from a person..

i'm pity at him. even last time he ask me whether his gf wanted him back in the end, or might just married with another guy.. who knows, all i know if p.san really giving chances to him, all he has to do is wait.. how long? dunno..

his blog full of sadness, i can't bared to read, my life's enuf miseries, dats how i called my blog..

why love is sad? not happy? or just nightmares? gave depression much till my pal here suffering? he's way prosperous than he used to be, but he thinks it is not enuf until p.san comes back to him.. so on and on his wonders...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.