Thursday, March 03, 2005

one way street band..

Posted by Hello

my best pal c.yew was excited on our band thingy once he got some news from his bro c.keong about his own band called one way street. c.keong was 2nd from the left, somewhat looking on something unknown..

c.yew asked me to listen to their latest demo made just something like mogwai.. i've heard it at his house, which only guitar strummings and his bro was singing the lyrics over and over again with low self esteem kinda emo-voice..

in fact i'm anxious to download the damn song and it took fucking long time to complete, i wonder if c.yew's downloading something from his pc and slowing the connections..

1000k left..

damn...

feeling like pee...

my gf got online just now and tellign me david tao's coming to kl and do promos of his latest album, the great leap... to me, his latest album just as same as like his first album.. gave much impressions but i think his 3rd album's songs like melody, moon my heart and some other tracks really move my feelings, well, i guess his new album needs some complimentary from me.. perhaps, his album way too good in compositions, like moods, the flow, the groove, the pick ups, and the lyrics, seems perfectly inserted.. i heard his new album sold alot.. and i finally bought his very first original album, others was burned in cdr from my friends..

ok back to one way street.. nice band name, like not local, but it was local band.. what am i trying to say here?

all i know c.keong dislike our and songs cuz it's bored out his mind, nothing impressive, till one day c.yew ask me to jam in his designer company which equipped with all sorts of music intruments, and we made a hi fi demo, even burned in a cdr, each of us had one, and even played the song in front of his bro c.keong.. finally he cant believe what he's listening to and guess wat.. he's interested! so far i knew c.keong went jamming with us and quit jamming with us thereafter and join other band which played musics like us...

i'm glad someone lightened up our dreams again, for my band, for my best friend c.yew, who's good at music all the time... salute..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.