Sunday, June 05, 2005

Deadly Experience

Posted by Hello


A question for you, have you ever got drunk and had sex after, straight away traveled in distance of 400km from dusk till dawn? I'm a moron..

It was the night david tao came for a autograph session here in sunway lagoon, i've promised my girl to go with her, cuz we bought the cd and once again i need the cd to be autographed. This time i let my girl be on stage personally meet the great guru from taiwan. It was fun though, only the area was packed and hot, mostly guys and geeks there, no coolios or such.

We spent few hours there, after that we head to poppy garden, meeting my friends there. My girl hardly goes clubbing, she much too decent to do so, only i'm the one can bring her there cuz it's safe with me, rather with her girlfriends who never go clubbing too, considered lacked of experiences, they may caught in trouble with guys there, precisely. I had lotsa drinks cuz benson was the host, he bought much the drinks and encourage me had more if i wanted to.

By the time when we're leaving, i'm a goner, almost drop dead. I had sex that night, sent my girl back, and i start my journey to kelantan, and not too sure how far. It begins quite exciting, cuz i'm drunk, duh.. Soon it passed 2 hours, sun rises and start stitching my eyes, my contact lenses got dried out pretty fast and i'm lazy to take it out. I became drowsy, lack of focus on the road. On second blink, i heard the sound of crash. The moment i woke up from my drowsiness, i'm crashing on the sideways, jammed my brake that leads me to opposite of the lane, then come back the usual lane, i stopped aside. I was stunned awhile and got out the car, surveyed the car's front bumper. Fortunately nothing happened. I drive off again, with my eyes widely opened, full focus on the road.

Then i stop at the stalls, drank coffee and chill myself down. The feeling was so horrible, i thought i lost my control, losing the figure of my car. It was safe by then. I felt so sleepy and freaked out. And my staff called me many times asking me to reach early. I kept go on driving even i was sleepy, drowsy, not sober enough.

I reached there about 6 hours later, my whole fucking body cramp, lost my feels in me, can't think of anything. Even can't pay attention on people's talking. I went for another drink with my staffs, then i went to sleep for 3 hours, start working again. I was told to stay there in long period and that's really even freaked me out. My staffs are quitting, found new job to stride. I'm envy of them, i was thinking of quittin too but i felt insecured and may abandon my ride. I stuck on their plans, work on and think of nothing.. Except the deadly experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.