Sunday, March 13, 2005

Greatest found in my life

My DarlingPosted by Hello

her name's esther, staying in pj, working in sunway as account assist, decent and kind hearted person. she's younger than me one year, and she's definately a good girlfriend of mine.

she knew i'm currently working outstation lately and we hardly meet each other, mostly on weekends, friday night and saturday whole day, probably. we usually spend time finding nice place to dine in and refresh some good topics to fill in our time together. she do have a lot of things to say to me and mostly she laughed a lot and i supposed her life full of splendid, which carries "nothing's going on" attitude. in fact, everyone's has their major issue, but for her, she hardly spit it, keeps inside her heart or maybe when she talks about it, she make it some kind of like joke. happy goes lucky, if that makes a phrase.

she does not much on her free time at home, the more i heard is she only reads newspaper, watch tv or movie, online check mails, that's all. she did go out have drinks with firends, but not quite often. her parents set the rules, u know, we teenagers (ehem, perhaps adults) meant to break rules and create havoc, although she's decent, doesn't mean young generation's trend didn't make her influenced, of course she'll make up her free time doing catch up on gossips and chit chats with buddies, as well as with me, mostly during at night time.. but it's been a while we never go out that much due to my jobscope now.

she keeps her promises, cherishes every moment we had, whether is bad or good. sometimes when she felt sad, it can tell from her msgs. i was saying that she was a happy person, so not that obvious to know her condition, right? somehow i wasn't there for her, thanks to my fucking job. she willing to travel all the way no matter how far i am, either it's 100km above during night time.. yeah night time, kinda dangerous right? she risked it, for us. i proud and worried too, cuz i never had a girlfriend that can do so much to me, i'm grateful, thank you lord.

everything seems perfectly smooth then, till someone trying to crash in the party..

she met her pet bro, her pet bro proposes her, and she's freakin out. her third time encountering the same issue of being proposed and all i know when the guy say something me, she kept quiet. i believe in her heart somehow she needs to speak up but her character was controlling her condition.. soft hearted. well, if anyone who loves or respect a person, somehow that person become a strong status in their heart. she failed doing so, she got upset. i was sad about it, i mean, why i'm outstationed and she's meeting someone and that fella must get his hand on her?

frankly, i flirt before, i had sex before, i hurt the girl's feelings before.. and that's before, doesn't mean it has to be turned around so i get to taste it, was it necessary? fuck, we deserved to turn into new leaf, not turn into shit. basically, when people get that taste, obviously they wouldn't wanna do that mistake again. but how if someone never taste it and the deed never returned? its possible, and just have to depend on nature works. to me, FUCK..

i never flirt when i got her, she's so naturally good to me, all original feel and care from her, what the fuck do i expect more? i wrote a poem for her when i got confused on my love, i may post it when i had more free time than now (fuck, it's 4am in the morning and i'm addicted to posting blogs) and wrote a song. its just lyrics, i don have the music composed yet cuz no time to do that much of plannings.

here goes..


COMMITMENTS
=============

[Verse 1]
Girl, you are so fine

And I want you to be mine
All the love that I have been came through
Till the day, I found u

I will be faithful
Be honest and be truthful
In my heart I always want to tell
You're the love I had fell

All the words I said is true
I hope you feel the same way too
Tell me what is in your mind
Give me answers I could find

[Chorus]
I love you
I promise that I never leave you
There's nothing in this world compare to you
Yes I do, and I will, treat you like I never do
I never had a girl like you before
I'm satisfied and I won't ask for more
Only you, in my heart
Till the day that we will never be apart

[Verse 2]
Miss you day and night
'cause the feeling just so right
Memories, sorrows we shared
With your love, tender and care
Wherever you are
No matter how far
As long as we both stay together
For our love, last forever

All the words I said is true
I hope you feel the same way too
Tell me what is in your mind
Give me answers I could find

[Chorusx2]


how's that? i think my pal c.yew may puke at the screen when he read my lyrics.. goosebumps though, hehe..

more and more i can say about my boo, she's a darling.. words can't describe her, too good to be true. i swear i won't deceive her no matter any circumstances.. Love you..

1 Comments:

Blogger chinyew needs to say with no harm...

*brggg*
yr right...

heh. but its sweet of what you writing for your love. its admirable.

k-hmm.. but people have different kind of taste on romantic words...

goodluck.

Friday, March 18, 2005 3:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.