Sunday, June 05, 2005

Most Terrible Ride in Our Lives!!

Posted by Hello


I went holiday with my girl during Chinese New Year at Genting Highlands. We did had lots of fun up there, even went for few outdoor games. We came out from the First World Hotel and saw a massive construction of ride, still in progress. So we stood there and wonder how it's gonna be. My girl wanted to ride, and therefore we asked the local authority about it. He said it'll be operate after few hours or more. So we went for other games.

We came back to that ride and that's almost evening to night time. We saw lots of people took the ride and came out with pale faces. It looks terrible to me but tomake ourselves clear on this ride, we had to go in and experienced it. The cost was expensive, but I don't know if it's worth awhile. So there's a counter which selling ride pictures taken for everyone who rides on. I don't even know how it works, cant' find the photographer too. We were warned to drop off valubles and gadgets into the safe deposits, and had to pay for it. The cabinet had RM1 coin slot, and it's all exchanged to the previous customers and left none for us. So we baredly hold on our stuffs, kept deeply in our pockets.

And it's our turn to ride on, it was four seater.. I mean, you had to lean forward on the deck and hold on the studs tight, and legs were on the stairs, that's how it looked like. When the ride moved, it's automated turned our positions to superman mode. I felt thrilled, so did my girl. Then the ride was brought up high sky. By then I saw the photographer, gave a big smile at it and here we go!!

*Schroom!* *Sheeeh!* It was outrageous, impossibility fast, ridiculously turns, I can't see a damn fucking thing, like flashes all over my view, the next thing I knew, it ended up about 5 minutes, that's all. I was not focusing the ride by then, cuz I felt my moblie phone was gonna dropped out. Even my girl felt the same way, her mobile phone was half way out from her back pocket, scary.. We went back to the counter, saw our picture was taken, and saw my girl's face like freaked out badly.. I kept the picture at my room, soon enough I'll scan out the picture and post in here..

Next time, if I'm there taking that ride, I'm bringing my waist pouch, for damn fucking sure..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.