Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Considerations..

It was monday, i finished work at 10.30pm, in a retail outlet at Puchong Prima, for like 2 weeks as replacement. Called Jeffrey for a drink, but he asked me to meet him at the pool.

As soon as i arrived, i called him so he could come down from his house. We sat at the barbecue area near the pool, and we forgot about the drinks. Jeff told me he's going to Ipoh, try to a new apartment to make it as a hostel for his salesmen, his company expanded another branch in Ipoh cuz there could have more potential prospects, sounds like everyone delighted to be there, but not me. He was wondering if i'm serious on changing jobs. I'm still thinking of it, can't decide in haste. He said if he found a place to stay, he's gonna renovate the place, fully furnished with aircond, fridge, stove and etc. So in my mind, i was thinking if i did move there, i'll be no longer a resident in KL, cuz if i still pay my rent in Tmn Muda, i mean of course i could, but is it worth it? I'm afraid if the job doesn't click my lifestyle, i maybe abandoned, can't expect me slept over at cy place for temporary period just to look for new place to live. My place very near to his company, 15 minutes driving distance, don't have to worry about the petrol consumption, and milage service due. Imagine if i were in Ipoh, 200km+ distance, come back once a week, gonna cost me about rm50. It's cheap as you think, but it's weekend, everyone goes clubbing, beers and food, gonna cost me a fortune. If i made rm2500, still broke, or even more, but in KL, i'm a rich fuck.

How's gonna be? This job really provides weekend off and my current job supposed to have, now 7 days per week, 12 hours per day, and its not bringing me future of comfort, still struggling like fuck. I'm getting sick and tired, lost my interest on lots of entertainment, shit, it's very hard to explain, not the right way of how i live.

How?

How?

Thinking, focusing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.