Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A new Girl I met Pt.1

I met her at loft, from a friend. She's not alone, with her friend Elaine, that's what i remembered. Her name's Elva, she's from Malacca, currently staying with her sister in Kuchai Lama. She's a decent looking girl, all i know by that moment i knew her, she was talking in mandarin dialect. So i talked the same, then only she noticed me i'm not any foreigner, cuz my looks does have differences from Chinese.

Her friend Elaine looks pretty classy, i heard she's a make up artist, dressed with tubes and long pants in black silky. She didn't pay much attention at me cuz i'm like a sohai to her, small time playa, but it didn't bother me, cuz i don't go flirting with girls in arrogant attitude, breaks my mood. I prefer open minded, so Elva talked to me most. The more i heard she said was more like about her friends, nothing about her. Well, i think she's pretty excited on other people's life, not her own.

Actually when we first came to Loft, we're at downstairs chatting with some Chivas, friends coming over and joined us, only then we went upstairs and chill out. I'm still with them, chatting nonsense, that's what i always do, only they don't pay much attention at me, sort of like loser. When we're decided to go home, i never tried asked for phone numbers, fuck them, hehe, tired of trying to click with them.

For some weeks later i went clubbing with cy again, this time i only met Elva. She's like muted, only drank, said nothing at all, staring at me, nod at me, then look other ways. How cruel, can't let out the opportunities for guys. Later on something happened that made us stay out of the club, it was a bitch who got drunk and was seduced to go home with an indian sohai. A friend Kidd tried to fetch that bitch home, being responsible, but the indian dumb shit was stubborn, dragging our time, same to that bitch, wanted to get fucked so much that made me wanna fucked her as well. Suddenly a guy who claims he's that indian dumbass' brother, saying some shit like he's backup. Cy can't bared his words, walked up to him and talked about it. So the brother dumb shit fucking over sohai reacting, screw cy up. Then a friend, John walked up and tried to talk, and he's lifting his hand onto that dumbshit's arm, so that dumbshit over reacted again and start saying "why are you touching me?" repeatedly, damn sohai. I went up there and pushed them away. If i don't do that, bloods everywhere, ended up in lock up and i can't work on the next day, and that's sucks. With all the troubles, Kidd finally persuaded that bitch gone inside the car and went off, left Elva there and she's supposed to follow them. So she has to follow my ride back home. Before then, we went for drinks, and i did asked her about her impression on me. She told me she was afraid of me, thought i have much intention at her. Believe me readers, i don't, only she's pretty decent that can be friends with my girl, she's decent too! On our way sending her back, i asked for her number. She didn't gave me, cy asked me to shut the fuck up. Damn, but it doesn't matter, soon i'll know her number. Then i crash in cy's crib for tomorrow's plan.

Next day, cy's mom bump in the room and ask me to remove the car out from the front gate. I was having a really nice sleep and the mood has gone. After that, cy received a call from Kenny, invited us for Karaoke at Redbox Sunway. So cy gave his mobile to me, showing Elva's number and asked me to call her if she's interested of joining. Imagine that, he wasn't supposed to give her number to me, and he did, maybe he's blurred or something, well, i called up her and she's fine with it. After cy finished his bath, i told him he had slipped his policy. Haha, in my mind now i still remember her number, unless i lost memory, but it wouldn't happen. He was shocked about it.


Ok, skip the fetching and lunch part, we went in the karaoke room, we found there's lots of people. So we changed room and guess what? We're in the VIP room! Room 54, heard it was called Chivas Regal room. 50' plasma tv, another 25' tv placed at the corner, ps game console, bar seats, about 300 square feet wide, buffet dinner and sang for like total 8 hours! Fucking amazing, my only first time experience. Everyone sang, and everyone's making a joke on me cuz i sang the most, like "having a mini concert" in the VIP room. Elva sang too, can't imagine she could sang that well, just like the singer's voice. All i know she sat at the corner the whole day except us, way too much carried away, run, jump, lie down, sat on the floor. The best was the buffet, took a lots of food, not all were nice to chew, like the sushi, like expired taste.

I didn't really talked to Elva much cuz her stories was all about her friends, not that i'm not interested, just as i couldn't imagine the stories she told me, some amusing, some.. I don't know how to explain it. There's lot more a i could say but it'll be continue.. Tired la my fingers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.