Friday, July 15, 2005

For Chin Yew, All The Best...

i created this just when i get to know he lost his love and in deeply devastated.. i'm pity of him, and things come in my mind.. dedicated to you bro..

From the lyrics spin
You listen to what i'm telling
When our friendship begins
It was hard to believe in
All the games we've been playing
In your house i crashed in
All the ideas we're getting
To have a band we've been dreaming
Your favourite is chocolate
Or vanilla
Both brings you dilemma
For me to help ya
Decide on which the best flava
Girls like Sarah, Monica, names on who ever
Which has been your lover
for now it doesn't matter
Whether the chicks is pretty
Hot and sexy
Or the geek is ugly
Nerd n silly
They make the same hole for the different key
What I said its true, dudeYou gotta trust me
What it takes for you
For a girl to be boo
Love is cruel when u ignore it like a fool
We shared the same shoe
lookin for the potential
you know what to do
Life still goes on
My buddy Chin Yew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.