Friday, July 15, 2005

My life..

Another one created in Raub, negative and positive issues..

My life is getting blind
equals to dead end sign
My life is sucked
everything is so fucked up
My life's love is rough
never been so tough
My life is nothing special
it was considered failed
My life is getting slow
it will never glow
My life is so lonely
and definately phony
My life is full of anger
with all the betrayers
My life is desperate
seems like no faith
My life is unlucky
but it is guiding me
My life is simple
just like our local Kancil
My life is forgotten
every single burden
My life has never been true
until I found you
My life's ashes
are to my precious
My life's target
to put more effort
My life is fascinating
to know you're my everything

i guess this is to my love, my girl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.