Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why don't they just let me work???

fucking shit, it's all about my inpatience on work...

it's tuesday morning, woke up at 7am, refreshed myself and get dressed, start my journey to my new workplace..

damn, the traffic was so conjested at the Sunway Toll, i came from puchong, i thought it may shorten my travelling time. supposed i thought of using federal highway, but i think it'll be more conjested. the toll was the sucked up, all the cars were spreaded and after the toll, all the cars swueezing together again, seemed sohai to me. not to mention touch n go users, they'd the same situation like others. smart tag? they're same too. took about 1 hour to leave that stupid toll thing. i was like smoking freak in the car, maybe 4 sticks i've taken, dehydrates me much.

soon as i reached there, one of the staffs told me i was appointed to start work on the 18th, which means next monday.. fuck, then it's my fault, i never answered the calls made yesterday while i was busy getting my EPF statement just to prove that my precious company still owed me bunch of debts since my boss (the skinny one) left me.. also met me dad and talked about things happened lately, but this story i'll update next blog, not this one..

went back home, don't know what am i gonna, dvd player spoiled again, and i'm not planning to bring for repairing in the moment cause the last time i sent it took about a month to have the player repaired. damn it..

i slept..

then again around night time my girl called me.. it was 9pm, i'm sure i've to meet up cy for jamming session, and i was late for that.. received some messages, i knew cy would be angry with me. called him but can't get through, tkae my chances and meet him at his house. reached there and his car wasn't there, callled him up and he told me he's at Steven's Corner.. so i decided to go OUG and find some vcds. bought longest yard, war of the worlds and H2G2..

watched war of the worlds first, emm.. quite nice, but kinda odd the ending, the aliens were easy to be defeated.. then longest yard.. cun man, i like the way how adam snadler deal with thugs in manner way.. then H2G2.. not yet, hehe, i think maybe i'll watch it tommorrow..

ZZzzzZZZzZZZzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.