Friday, July 15, 2005

Fuck Life..


this is some shit i made 2 years ago while i'm in Raub operating shop. by then i was kinda bored cause no customers, so quiet and something came up in my mind. this is my creation..

Where are all the miseries come from?
When you are getting fed up, so start a Bong!
Puff and puff, you are getting high
Up, up and away to the sky! Hit me..

Yeah bitch, your ass licks,
but you're no differences from other chicks,
I fuck you like I fuck no others,
just like I bump on the street hookers.
You're telling me, you like money?
I'm loaded, so you do can be my honey?
Bitch, listen to me,you ain't real as I see.
I got high expectations,
and I've been in these situations.
All you do is lie,
to guys who treat you like money can't buy.
You'll pay, I can say,
all you bitches getting cursed anyway.
Yes I'm angry, I am mad,
because of you girls I'm turning bad.
You had your turn at first,
later on you'll have your thirst,
you'll find cuddle is so comfortable,
now it's too late for you to be able.
I'm gonna let all the guys know,
how does these loves gonna flow,
you guys can't take it, break it,
throw it all away and fuck it!
I got some news from these are lonely,
they said love is just a phony,
just like a new that turned old,
or you like silver then you like gold.
Who can tell me what is love for?
Nobody fares to be serious anymore!
I'll let it be straight,
so my words go accurate:

One love,
happens in one night stand.
Two loves,
until you understand.
Three loves,
from all the bitches did, one love is all we need.

So the conclusion is,
whether you had your believes,
I don't fuck love, I don't give a shit,
I play along, I can bare with it.
I had enough hard times,
none of them are really mine, that's fine.
Hard to get a wife, so I fuck life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.