Friday, July 15, 2005

Raining like Cats and Dogs

Fuck man, it's raining now...

i wished i could play baskeball game today, and it's fucking raining. i don't know what i've offended to God today.

well, it's riday and i supposed to meet my girl. i went to cy's house last night and reminded him that today's game, he changed his plan to play bowling with kenny..

my girl called and told me in pj still raining shits.. i guess today's game cancelled. i've just started to get a grab on the game to keep me in fitness, build some packs, and i can dress up bodyfitted clothes like i have a few clothes which were bodyfitted. the last thing i must train is to have more stamina and endurance on basketball. not to forget my skills of course, to beat up the hell of Kidd's team, especailly the fat guy who's so tactic in grabbing ball and score under the ring..

whatever, i'm outta here.. cy, how's the plan for sunday? are we gonna read something in Bangsar? i must keep my reading routine man, boost up my charisma and knowledge..

done..

1 Comments:

Blogger chinyew needs to say with no harm...

a)stop blaming God again for yr small little things.

b)pls don't act asthough God is yr
servant and it is His duty to serve you.

c)finally, rain is just rain. it has got nothing to do with yr actions. it'll be damn scary if our weather is base on yr behavior.

-chinyew

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.