Sunday, July 17, 2005

Saturday Night Fever Pt. 1

Saturday.. Ah, weekend, gives me a feel of entertainment. I think tonight maybe going clubbing with cy, i was thinking of bringing my girl to have fun with us. Woke up around 6.30pm, cy called me just to ask if i can lend him my portable mp3 player. I told him i had to use that cause my dvd player again spoiled and i haven't sent it for repairing, kinda frustration of just taking it back from repairing then few days later again spoiled.

Last night, it was raining heavily, can't play basketball, so i went to my girl's house. Her housemate opened the gate for me, smiling along. My girl asked me to stay for awhile cause both of her parents went out for occasion. So i surfed internet and showed her some funny videos and solutions of how her blog can't log in. Then in awhile her best pal log in msn, starting to chat with her, i mean i was at the keyboard, so i'm the one who done chatting with her. My girl was laughing all the way cause she knew she can't type that fast, so it may make her best pal suspicioused. But everything's fine, her best pal still chatted and always replied 'oic' lotsa times and got on my nerves. Her best pal asked if my girl can join her for a drink, so i planned to make them meet each other on Saturday's afternoon. All she could reply was she's lazy la, the weather was hot la and the most absurd, she got no money. I think she's criticizing me while i'm jobless, of course i've got no money. My girl thinks she's making excuses, and i think she's talking crap of going standard places just to have a meet. I replied that they could meet up at a food court or elsewhere, not fancy restaurant. So in the end no plans were made for them just that her best pal was lazy.

Later on, my girl's mom came back, was surprised that i'm in the room surfing net. So she told us she went for a buddhist seminar and heard the discussion why nowadays youngsters like to go out at night time hanging out at mamak stalls. Not only the indians can make business, those youngsters can make socials with others and do gatherings with friends, some maybe on working years need a breakaway from pressures and problems, or either supper just another routine for them, that's how Steven's Corner and Restaurant ABC could make big bucks from that. I like going out at night have drinks while smoking and chit chatting with friends, mostly with cy, and our topics were all about life, and we've been doing it over 10 years and still doing it.


Sunday.. Past 12, midnight at Poppy. Cy told me he's meeting his ex colleague there, while i brought my girl to the place where Kidd supposed to be. All the girls tonight looked bootilicious, sexy and horny, mmm.. I didn't found Kidd at first, standing near at the pub's entrance. Then i saw the girl who looked like Japanese. Her name's Annie, and my girl liked her cause she has the height and the looks, fine with me. The music's alright, still i think it can't be better than Zouk, that's why it always crowded, more cun girls be seen there. Here? Ok la, so far, only matter Kidd's the luckiest bastard, got to know all the chicks like Annie, and another girl who word green spaghetti strap and black short skirt, busted her tits like filling cushions, looked fucking huge for her size of the body, distracted lotsa guys passing there, can't deny that the case included me, i'm one fucking pervert who concerned more on girl's tits, second would be the asses. Let's forget about tits, k?

Cy was not with us a long while, and we're like some strangers to them. Kidd too much entertaining on his friends, i mean girls, of course. Later on cy joined us, and kept complaining of his failure on flirting. I told him there's plenty at our table, so why he bothered of not getting one? He said he tried on the green spaghetti strap one, and Annie was way over his league, so he's still indulged with the green.. Ah, too long to describe the girl. She hot, for the looks, but the busted tits already damaged the personality, cause it looks fake, and she's a pretty good dancer, in sexual appealing way, mmm.. Again i'm so into it, whatever.. But the other bitches were together most of the time, actually 4 of them, went here and there, together to toilet, and even disappeared together, they looked so busy onto something. They sometimes walked pass through me, and the grind feel, ah.. Damn, i wished i could asked them stop doing so, not hard on but annoyed, heh..

The DJ played Snoop Dogg's 'Drop It Like It's Hot', and i sang it loudly, just to have fun. Then cy started to criticise me in front of a friend, introduced himself Stanley. Then this guy started questioning me about my rap things, oh please.. I'm not making rap out a career, just for fun, goodness. Cy kept saying i could rap, yeah i could, in crappy way.. Bla bla bla.. Damn, i only share this with friends, not to those strangers, wise guy!


Only 3 hours we're there, and my girl hardly enjoyed herself, as i know. She probably prostated at the girl's beauty, that kept cy wondering if she's a lesbian. So the lights went on and we've a clear picture at all the beauties there.. What a nice environment.. And Annie's dressed with a low cut that really showed her nice smooth cleaverage, turned cy on.. Haha..

They had decided on having drinks at Tmn Desa, we headed out and reached there not even half an hour, got to know Kidd was in trouble on road block. Soon he arrived and before that i noticed Annie was at another table, besides her, no one i knew there, not even cy. Then Kidd invited us to join them, but we had finished our meals and drinks, better go home, it's about 4.30am and i've to visit my parents in the morning, then go Bangsar for book readings, later at evening go church, then play basketball at Kenny's place, probably my girl would follow for a swim there. I don't know much of these plannings, it's almost 8am and i couldn't sleep at all..
What's going on actually? What's bothering me then? Shit, fuck.. That's how i could write something here.

What i knew all the girls Kidd's friends were not the right ones to flirt with, what matters that they portrayed themselves are the higher leagues, like the high school beauties in Cheerleader teams who flirt with macho football players, and never be friends with nerds and geeks. They knew they have the features and the figures, so they're hard sell, goldfishes. Even if we tried to make friends with them, with just a simple condition.. You had to be a Fucking rich bastard, which you could really spend, man. Spend, like you know you'll earn back tomorrow or just ask your daddy some more money to splurge on bitches. That's real life and materialistic, plus superficial.

Remember the song? 'It's all about the money.. It's all about the WANG WANG, WANG WANG WANG, WANG..' Even i have lotsa money with me, hmm.. I'm gonna get a desktop pc, a new 3G handphone, a new cupboard for my clothes, install new high powered speakers in my car, pay back all my debts and do savings for planning on a new house in future. Time? More i could spend with my best pal, my girl and my family, in reading books, basketball and jamming.. My resolution starts on my new job.


Dear God, have mercy on my mistakes in the past and i've learned my lessons, which brought me an awakening to understand karma and judgement. All i want is simple yet fulfilling life, to have things i want with all my efforts, to be a better person in the future. Even there're boundaries, i'm sure i'm destined to encounter it without fear and be confidence on the path You've made, and You've the right judgement on my life, no matter how i must take my chances to succeed, just to learn about life that's so important to me. Amen..

1 Comments:

Blogger chinyew needs to say with no harm...

hehe.. sound like you were more concentrated about other girls then the pretty girl taking the photo next to you.

remember He is a FATHER to us, not a wishing-Fairy. if you keep asking for the material stuff, you are not different from those rich kid who ask daddy for more money that you mentioned up at yr post.

as long as you have the proper intention, less greed, and faith in Him, He'll lead you.

may God bless you.

-chinyew

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.