Thursday, July 21, 2005

Prank Me.. Screwed Me..

Thursday.. So i might have to go out and do sales.. Freaking me out cuz i'm still fresh on the products, not ready for any questions from it.. Sigh..


The traffic ran smooth, reached 8.15am, ate breakfast, wrote blog for yesterday, cuz went home late and tired. Janice got sales, heard she's gonna do quotations, later on she'll meet her customers. I'm still zero, such a loser. Maybe she's female, much more attractive than man. Whatever, best of luck to me..

Made calls to my girl's company, her purchasing manager Karen sounded busy and lost interest on handling any calls from sales or strangers, so i'll call her back next week.

My boss had to go out with the BeSS sales manager Micheal to meet client, passed me a piece of paper written an address, asked me to meet the client. It was just downstairs of my office, i went and a lady was trying to open the door lock and surprised looking at me approaching her. I asked for Doris, then she suddenly freaked out and kept saying "no, no, no, no.." (don't phunk with my heart.. Just kidding..) i can't even say anything about my intention and she went in her office and locked the door.. Fuck, what's going on? Called my boss, then i know my boss tried to pull a prank at me.. I was on the phone quite sometimes and the lady noticed i'm still outside looked caught up, fortunately she came out and started speaking to me, i hung up and told her it must be some mistakes.. By the time i manage to give her my name card and explained to her my job nature, with the product brochues as well. She seemed fine later on, guess i was too humble after all, telling me "you're a stranger, i'm a lady, which makes me a total paranoid.." over and over, till she's settled down.. She said she'll call and look through the brochues, i bid her goodbye and went upstairs again, felt so screwed up. Talked to my admins about the incident, they laugh and it came through my mind that my boss was actually teaching me a prank to approach a client, with no connections at all. Thanks to him, i've learned a skill, it might be useful someday..

Later on, i've to deliver a laser fax machine to Damansara Perdana, after Tesco. Termed collecting cash on delivery.. I went there, it was a phone shop, the owner was too busy for me, all the while he kept answering phone, holding from a handphone to desktop phones, then fax.. I installed the fax and made some configs, explained a bit how it works, cuz i had a little knowledge of the operations after i went Kajang with Edmund sent the same fax and gone through the lessons. The owner kept asking me what kinda features it provides, i just simply say can fax in memory, them send later, laser fax with high quality printing and copying, fast delivering to save cost, bla bla bla, not much, and he still asked me what other features, then he used the fax machine like more than i know how to use, blushed.. Till then, he kept busy, and i was waiting at the counter, the salesgirl quite pretty also, suddenly she talked to me, said she likes chinese songs but don't know how to interpret. I just told her it can be easy if she wanted to learn, then came an indian salesman tried to promote perfume to that salesgirl, he acted like Bozo th clown, funfair is near though.. Collected money and went back to office, passed the money and it's almost after office hour. I surfed net and start to head back home.

On my way i met my girl driving, a girl was sitting next to her. So i called her and asked if she wanted to have dinner with me.

Went PJ old town, had normal budget dinner, chatting and some catch ups. Then i sent her home, head back earlier to watch Monkey God, found another channel showed Soong Hun Kyo, my lovely korean actress.. Mmm.. She's so gorgeous, 22 years old with over handful tits, woah.. Planned to sleep early, then i was listening to Bobby Valentino's 'Slow Down', downloaded the lyrics and listen till almost 1am.. Gosh, gotta sleep..

ZzZzZzzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.