Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Task That Blurred My Day

Um.. Uh.. Looked at my clock, it's 6.30am.. Gotta wake up and work.. Gave morning call to my girl, she's on her way to work..

Reached office at 8.30pm, quite jam also, drank teh again with nasi lemak. Had meeting again, seems essential every morning. Task of the day: write down all the brands with each brands, write down all the series, categorize each like fax, copier, keyphones.. Then my boss went out, came a guy in his 40's, Micheal, brought some clients for cctv demo. I overheard their conversations, loads of questions twirled Micheal's mind, but he managed to spit back, due his experience, he's one hell of a good sales manager, told by Edmund, criticising his bullshits. I believe in Micheal, only he talked too loud, either on the phone or with the clients. All i knew he stuttered a lot, er.. er.. er.. much, hehe..

Janice finished her jottings, got bored and surfed net. Gave me an idea to download msn and yahoo messengers, see if cy free enough to communicate. Not much on chats, knew tonight the jamming session was cancelled, he got frustrated.. Me too.. Just as i remembered, i forgot to bring along my clothes to change, then it didn't matter.

We were told that we're having a training and meeting this evening, Edmund said it's going to be a long night. Again i'll have my last night's routine, went back and iron my clothes, then write blog and just in time for bed.. Damn, no differences from my past.. Well, at least saturday half day, sunday, rest in peaceful..

Before meeting, had a tea break, the jots got on my nerves, my fault getting too much brochues that increased my work time, can't finished, fuck it. Meeting started at 7pm, the telemarketeers came too, Ms Chai also. (boss's wife, Edmund told me) started with sales target, and the sales collections were due long time ago, just another view to remind the admins follow up. Then Mr Ur, uh, whatever, gave training and explainations on cctv features. My boss gave speech earlier about our sales product, which we'll emphasize on cctv, door security access and keyphones, due to the market's demand. Such technical items may brought me QUESTIONS.. Lot of those, just like the scary clients on the demo meeting, asked a lot and sounded demanding, portrayed their dissatisfaction on the features, yet it were the latest and the best. Stupid clients, can't get enough, try make your own, motherfucking cocksuckers..

Dismissed at 9pm, headed home, had nasi lemak for dinner again, write this blog, post it tomorrow at office. So tired, had to iron my shirt and pants. When i wanna take bath, again someone's taking bath.. I mean, why? Why always have to be someone gets on my way to the bathroom? I know the water supply was free flow due paid one single cheap rent a month, doesn't mean have to take bath 5 times a day to bring back the cost? For goodness sake, another motherfucking cocksuckers..

*Yawn* zZzZz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.