Sunday, July 24, 2005

Work Shit, Fun Later..

Woke up early at 6.30am, started going out at 7am and reached office at 7.30am.. Early right?

I was writing my blog, waiting for the nasi lemak and passing time. Later on my collegues came and joined me, then we went in office before 9am. The other branch's staffs came over to joined us meeting, every saturday compulsory.. The topic of the day, any new suggestions and complaints to be made. So far the old staffs had some, for me it's still fine, nothing much to say. After the meeting, we're expecting suppliers to come over and have a training on their products, heard Felicia coming over.. Ooh, that sweet girl, she's matured looking, nice dark brown dyed hair, sweet smile and classy attires.. Oh man, i wondered if she's interested on tonight's party at Poppy.. Gotta find a way how to get close to her, got her name card with her chinese name written, of course the name was meant for a pretty girl like her, 'maktub'.. She gave a very nice explainations on the product and silling points, the very fortunate of me was sitting just right in front of her, yet the table was small, our eye contacts could create a massive disaster of thunderstorm, my heart pounded like a locomotive's engine, hard strokes, the voices of hers like damn sweet as angel, i bet she can really make my day if i happened to be in bad mood.. Nah, these expressions just said out loud, i don't meant to make you jealous, darling, i bet you'll have the same feel..

Before Felicia left, we were asked to the director's room and have another private meeting, Felicia came in and said goodbye, i said "see you again..", she replied "see you again too!" I hope she really meant it, i hope, gosh she's sweeping me off my from my feet.. Ah, then my boss asked us about our yesterday's tasks.. Janice already had advantages on quoting customers while i'm still slacking, so all the while i've been pressured, telling me things indirectly offending my resolutions.. One thing i dislike that he doesn't want us to make excuse on issues, no simplicity on our tasks, must have problems in order he can share with us the solutions, which means he's a troublemaker. I knew he's in tense of earning fast money, think about it, i had the same needs like him, paying dues and food expenses of the month, i did wanted to have sales, just that it's my fault, i don't have much confidence, because i'm lacked of knowledge of the company's products, didn't really had a fucking time to study the products. Shit.. So my boss gave us task: compare brand's pros and cons on a particular product. I'm gonna compare security door access, between MicroEngine and ELid. Hmm.. Had to submit on Monday..

On 1pm, i headed home and sleep, after sent my laundry, tonight's gonna be a party night, and i knew tomorrow have to go for prayers at Puchong's temple.

Zzzzzzzz...

Whoops.. It's like 6pm i woke up, supposed 5pm, and my girl just in time called me. I'll be fetching her around 7pm and i've called Kidd and he's still at home, not sure when, but i'll call him back after fetched my girl.

Just as i fetched my girl, Kidd was on his way there. So we reached there in time, and Elva called me.. Huh? How come she tagged along? Met Kidd at Secret Recipe, with a friend Kevin or Calvin, mixed up names, and the cutest and gorgeous, sexiest pretty momma.. Melissa.. Short named Mel, ooh~ as i said, she didn't had large tits, she faked it by using paddings, while last saturday she did busted her tits, i surely noticed that.. Hmm, ok i'm a pervert, tits make my day, satisfied? How do i know she fake it? As usual, large tits mommas had deep or wide cleaverage, so Melissa had flat types, confirmed she faked it.. Hehe. She gorgeous, everyone needs that kinda chick, i do too, but could she be a great girlfriend that really love and take care of you? That's the freaking question for everyone's needs..

We ordered food, and Elva came and told us she went for browsing clothes.. Introduced to her my girl, and they started chatting, i talked a bit, letting them have something in common to talk about. When i looked at Kidd, he had the same thing running on the conversation, this friend no good, that friend so good.. Both Calvin and Melissa were good listeners, if not i think Kidd had no chance talking to them.

After dinner, i brought my girl to my place for a change, went cy's place and fetch him. He dressed up formally, nice looking dude, honestly!

Reached poppy, went in and met friends at the table, this time a lotsa girls, some cun, some ok ok so so.. So i was expecting to see how Melissa gonna dressed up tonight.. Hmm, she's not even there also. A guy who's in white long sleeve shirt was Kia Seng's friend, me and cy met him at Loft previously and we're having drinks together waiting for the friends arrival. Until we still had no idea regarding his name, yet we've been chatting like close friends, odd right? That's how it happens when you're making friends in disco.

The DJ was sucked to the max, the way he scratches made me irritated, turned me off soon, and kept me out of the mood on dancing. Finally Melissa came and.. Woah, check out her teacher dressing with a black thick glasses frame, holy shit, sexy hot teacher we had at our table, awesome.. Fuh, she's one hell of a sexual appealing angel.. She danced like a flame, burned every guy's heart, heated the environment at our seats, melted the concentration of the music. A sex goddess in the house, man..

Just as the party ends, everyone settle down with chattings and discussions on later plans. Thought we might gonna go friend's house but it was late, so went cy's place nearby and had supper, sent him and my girl back home, changed to my home dressing and went to Puchong, about 6.30am i reached and slept there, just in case i could wait for my cousin guiding me to the chinese temple for praying Guan Yin..

Lacked of sleeping, dying off soon.. In the car, possibly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.