Friday, July 29, 2005

Telemarketshit..

Prayers day, i'm sure it won't make a massive traffic jam today.. Cuz most of the working people take leave on friday what!

Again went in director's room, with 2 quotations on my hand for today's tasks. Explained what i did yesterday, bla bla bla.. White lies, won't work, my boss order Janice go to do outdoor tasks, asked me pass to her the 2 quotations, then he asked me do telemarketing, using newspaper's classified sections looked for clients. I stunned, and he started to make calls to a company from the classified, demo in front of me. My tolerance lost.. I hated telemarketing idea.. Why he made me do it? Fuck, fuck.. Fuck! I never liked that idea, i hated people calling me from hotels or credit cards centre, and i hated myself for doing it, previously, got scolded few times put me an urge of madness, "kill that fucker that fucked me!" well, by then i nodded, cleared my mind, settled down, cuz i'm leaving, fo' shizzle.. Few days do good, get paid, run for my life..

My girl called and asked for the ink catridges quotation. Again my admin delay my time until lunch. She's not helping me, kidding, only she's too busy on something. A delivery came and for the moment i was free, so i helped while waiting for the quotation. My boss's lecture sure delay an hour's gold, cuz after 10pm it'll be very busy for both of my company's admin. Fuck him though..

Went lunch with my relative.. My used to call family. My aunt was happy to see me, so did my other cousins. They can't recognised me, while i dressed formal. Hah, i guessed for all the years of grunge, this side of mine never previewed ever since. For the appearance like that, made my aunt more proud to have me a good godson in good looking way. I know, my aunt always like me to dress up nice and handsome, she doesn't want any people comment anything besides praising. She needs dignity, as a part of her effort taking of me all the years, for sure she's not like my dad. You'll get my idea. She wanted the best of me, sometime when she heard i'm struggling on something, she'll drop her tears for me, even my cousins also. I felt like crying also, cuz i've been a bad boy leaving them when i'm going to study standard six, followed my 4th sister there. A bad mistake i made and from the top of it, i became useless, filled with anger and hatred in me, without happiness. They're my happiness, blamed myself never thought deeply what they could really provide, love? Fairness? Or everyday's a happy day.. Wouldn't you want it? My aunt's a good cook, good mother. No matter how before anything becomes her, i've to give something she deserved. (shit, i cried.. My god, i loved them, why am i so stupid, because of that, i lost my uncle, who treated me like a king in the house, why? *tears dropping, for real*)

i told my cousin i've put a principle, i'll make sure myself i'll get something to prove that i've on the success progress. Now i got my ride, no matter how cheap it cost, is my ride. Even a Benz hit on me, he'll get my vulgar curses for hurting my very first car. Cy knew how i treated my ride, he got annoyed from me before. For the time being in my previous job, i had less time for my own, not to mention about visiting my relative. So i have time, pull full effort calling them and made plans for visiting this sunday, together with my girl. My father side's cousins came too, not for lunch, just dropped by and talked about their stuffs. I was out of the topic, was regarding their air hostess job.. They had planned for my new job, gave me their custom made resume and i filled up everything i could. My 4th cousin said they'll make a fake SPM cert and some other fake documents to support my fake resume. All fake, and a future fakey for a corporate company. I heard they planned to have me working in Ricoh, a copier machine company.. Everyone gets the idea what Ricoh is..

Then i left to OUG delivered the ink film to a company, then went to bank to check if i the cheque was cleared...

......

......

......

None..

Bullshit, no money la like that. Petrol down, no dinner for the day. Then what? Go home la. Cancelled the basketball session, cancelled every appointment made for the day.

On my way home, i did passed through my previous company road.. Shit, i saw the truck was there and their in progress uploading the goods. I didn't take a good look who's there and what are they doing, i turned to other direction and fled, cuz seeing them that way really made me even more depressed and spoiled more for the day, i had it enough of it..

Do what? Play Xenogears, kill time till midnight then sleep, fucking day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.