Thursday, July 28, 2005

New Painter in the Making..

Thursday, everyone's looking forward to friday. On my way to work, met my girl, followed her to her workplace nearby had breakfast. Told her my cousin's plan on me. She was sympathy on my feelings. I know, what cy said was right, i lost my directions since i've been slacking for a month.

Again my boss hum at me. From Jesus to Buddha, he made it short. Why, he's great today, i got the mood then. Prepared the quotations for my cousin's company, she wanted to have to newspaper holder and the rack's prices. My admin was onto something dragged my time till lunch time, faxed and called to confirm, then my cousin reply she put on pending, the boss was out for some business.

I headed to cy's house, he's taking half day, his canvas reaching to his new room in Kenny's condo. Before that, we had lunch, told him about my cousin's new plan. He had no objections, encouraged me to try on, maybe i'll find better secure future for me. Then i followed him to his new place, the canvas were in different sizes, shown that cy's pretty ambitious at it. Saw the room was small. Oh, cy told me the room was bigger than mine current. Blasted, no more thinking of moving in Tmn Desa. Imagine you only put a mattress, you can't put wardrobe, or a table. Once you open the door, you could dive in your bed directly, no fuzz on walking, hah. Once the canvas were arranged inside the room, i asked cy. How the hell he's going to sleep? Where he should really rest in peace with all the materials and canvas crowded the room? He laughed, and i think it's not funny. He had plans for the whole month, get high with shits and get drunk to have his artist feels to do his paintings. Nah, just let him plan on those, just making sure he won't cracked his head on how to finish the paintings in a month. Picture attached, see how big the canvas were..










After things settled, we went to have drinks again. Chat, and talked about his plannings. I don't remember much of that cuz i've been skipping blogging for few days. Imagine i'm writing this on saturday.. Yeah, now's saturday, almost evening, after cleaned up my room, sent my laundry, this is what i'm doing, dude!

Again i went home, trying to save petrol, i'm totally flat, what to do? Hai.. Played Xenogears, till 11pm.

*snored* zzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.