Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sudden Proposal...

Traffic was ok, ran smooth..

Today another lunch with my 3rd cousin, seems important to her having lunch with me starting on, i hope it'll be good news from things will come.

Morning meeting, bla bla bla.. Ever since my boss held morning meetings everyday really kept the staffs in such long faces. I can tell it's not entertaining, what my boss really need was any problems they encountered. As far as i predict, my boss just like our parents, we all adults, here in the company, surely we'll know how to take care of ourselves. But more of the concerns really puking, the role was like parenting, except the fact that the words coming out from my boss was striking right to our heart, discouraged our righteous. He had the facts, only his attitude really annoying, i know, boss ma, come on, do we have to do these every morning? Do you think everyone deserves a peaceful mind first thing in the morning? Gosh..

As soon as he finished his lecture, we all lost our mood.. What else, can't really figure out how we could possibly achieve rm2k sales in 4 days time? We did had our demand on the sales target adjustments, if we do not accomplish, hell raised on tuesday evening.. The sales meeting.. Damn, 2 weeks i've been in the company, do i deserved to be flying now?

Lunch, with my cousin. She took a look at my letter of introduction. Seems my vocabulary screwed quite deep, but she promised she'll mend it and sent to my email, at least she could do. Appreciated, sis. Went to PJ somewhere.. (don't know la, PJ's quite a confusing state) A place we can have a peaceful environment, home cooking dishes, and kinda costly, again she paid for it..

Some trick questions she asked..

How much the company pays me:
-well, for fresh starters, there won't be enough for you to go clubbing weekly, once a month pain in the ass..

How's the work progress:
-pretty well.. (not really, due to my spits on top, you know exactly what i'm been through) learned some products and skills, technics on operating some machines..

Enough for covering my dues every month:
-i nodded and kept my head down, upset. Every month i always had the same pressures, i got savings, none of the savings will secure in my bank accounts, taken out to secure my ass..

What do you think of quitting this job and find a new job in a corporate company:
-woah, who doesn't want to work such places? I mean they pay well, EPF and SOCSO, 2 months bonus on year end, personal accident insurance (heard what she said), and annual leaves which make better approval percentage than small companies..

If you're interested, i can make arrangement for you, for the moment you got to stay on until your boss paid your salary then you can talk to him that you're joining another company:
-em, i've been telling everyone i'm selling office automation products, given all the name cards to the people i knew, promoted my company's existence at my office block, and now i'm thinking of changing job, new environment, new boss, new status, and new confidents.

Seriously with all the sudden of proposal, i can't put myself in a consideration, such short time to make decision like that, i never thought of going to be like this, all i wanted to have a salesman background with sales experiences, maybe took a year or two then i'll think of changing company and products selling. Seriously, my company doesn't provide any future planning, as i knew my assistant sales manager worked and a relative of my boss, stucked in same wages for few years of contributions. I heard he had been doing Multi-Level Marketing freelance job, less attention on his current job. I guess being someone's relative and working for them was a fucking pain in the ass, on top of that, after the boss married, the wife (Ms Chai, worked in Damansara, the one who 1st interviewed me before i joined this company) pressed on his financial purge on the staffs, increments and expenses, sort of like spending food on us, sponsor on things we need on work, etc.. For a year my senior worked, he didn't kept these low, even we're new, for his honestly, told everything he could just to make sure we're prepared for the upcoming disgrace, supposingly he shouldn't spit it out.

I agreed to my cousin sis, let her make arrangements, i'll put a tolerance on my boss for the meanwhile. Sent her back, then i headed home and sleep. Tough night i had last night, 1st is meeting, then jamming.. Oh, sleepy while driving..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.