Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sick?... The auditions... A short film from my pal... (Friday 12/1/07)

I was sick after waking up, while i was taking bath, at all the sudden, i vomited... All water based, and i only figured out what i've ate yesterday and i'm sure it's clean as i'm eating at the same place everyday. My girl was free at night since her company's wine tasting was cancelled due lacked of guests. She was once pissed at the route to my place, it's pretty jam and what i've used to it, i don't think it'll get her an hour to reach my place.

I was very weak, i can't lift my head up, both hands helding on my mini desk, looking at a direction, panting and worrying i might vomit again. I knew tonight i have to go cy's place to check out his short film's actress who studied in Sunway College at 9pm. Once i got this news to my girl, she turned sad and never wanted to come and see me for tonight. I was in need of her to be at my side and she went to her desire of coming or not.

I was so sad that she could just being like that, in reply, i just tell her i'm not feeling well and i hope she could stick with her plan of going home, and i'll be cancelling my plan. Eventually, she came. She was happy to hear i've cancelled my appointment... Sigh...

We had dinner nearby my place. I was halfway of vomiting at the restaurant and tried to, but the toilet was specified for peeing only... No WC? My goodness, i held my vomit and went back to my seat. Until the food came, i ate... Oddly, i felt much better then. We ate slowly, enjoying 'Loh Mee' since it's been awhile both of us never taste it, especially with black vinegar, the best!

After dinner, we went to the nearest pharmacy and got some medicine for me, as the pharmacist said i'm lacked of salt and eventually would bring me to vomiting status, while my girl's old sickness came back, her nose block, that she had to buy some medicine to stop the blocks for a time being. Pity her, we both had the same childhood sickness. Only mine was recognised during my time working in Meikah, my heart stressed very much and got unknown time bomb in my body... "Heart Attack"... Life's fragile...

My TV's out of color's depth, there's no blue from the RGB mode, so the whole screen was with green on corners, and red in the middle... Like an effect of a dream... She was worried that i've to change another new one, but it can be repaired. Once i've seen my parent's house TV had the same shit, only the TV electrician brought a small wired device that scan through the TV screen and the colors came back as normal. I don't know how much it costs, but it's not necessary for now. What's more important, the DVD player MUST not spoiled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.