Thursday, August 04, 2005

Six Cats My Friend Has..

Meows.. Hmm, at my young age i like dogs much more than any other animals, they were smart, cute, silly, most of all, they lick a lot, no matter what kinda taste you have on your body.

When i'm out of teenage, i felt that i like any other animals. Despite of dogs, little creatures like hamsters and guinea pigs delighted my day, how they sleep, eat and running here and there. The more stupid act they make, the more happy and love i am. Dumb shit, right? That's how tv shows have animals videos and documentaries, really pull attentions from the viewers. Last time i watched national geographic, when there's animals, my family restrict us changing channels, enjoy the wild life of animals.

I have a friend who lived with his girlfriend, in her house at Damansara, nearby, don't know how to say. I went to his house and knew he had cats, and how many was uncertained. The cats were afraid of me, at first their eyes were in rage, i supposed, for strangers. Later on i came over often and they recognised me, started having those horny acts, grinding such, so adorable, felt like being loved again. Seriously, if one day you're in mood swing, the cats can take the misery away, by using their adorable act. You know how it works..



Some people live with pets pays a lot, on food and vaccinations. With pets, it seems like a lot alive in a house, more occupants and companies, you don't seemed lonely from it. Most of the people when they come back, they'll find their pets first, rather than their family or the house chores. It's natural, they were harmless and helpless, so it should be taken full attentions to them.

How's the pictures? Nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.