Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm dreaming again.. Missed "Lost" Finale..

I had a dream again..

I don't remember much as yesterday's. All i know cy, Penny, and some others i don't know who.

A little assumption of my dream...

We all in a graduation period, secondary, college.. Whatever. We're organizing an event where we all gonna have wars, like SeeD.. Penny was the organizer, while cy and me were preparing paper documents of registrations. We're in a office, Penny's desk was bigger than us. All the while cy was busy at his desk, i was standing at Penny's desk, she was piling up the money she collected for the funds of weapons. It was a big load, damn it, a fortune in front of me. I never noticed i'm dreaming, in real life i won't greed on money until i backstab my friends.

Soon the scenario changed, we were in a classroom, there's a lecturer giving speech but i'm not paying any attention at all, i was talking to Penny, about the war. I was nervous, getting to know who's our enemy, what kinda weapon i'm gonna use, where's the war location, how many people are going for war, are we going to sacrifice, why cy never said anything about it? Questions fired out, no reply, she was smiling at me. I thought it was some kinda joke, like we're going for Paintball challenge. We're not, for real we're at war, rockets, bombs sounds everywhere, all the sudden happened after my questions. Cy went out of class with his weapon, Penny followed, and the weapon of mine was on my table, i never noticed that at all. It's a gunblade.. Wow, Squall's gunblade..

Then i woke up.. At 4am again..

Few miss calls from cy. Another Lost finale, missed it. Yulius message me too, he was there.. Aw.. Fuck, thought i could see him too..

Damn dream.. Stupid..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.