Thursday, August 18, 2005

Car Dream...

After i came home from work, found out my neck was killing me, aching too much that i couldn't turn my head sideways. Must be the gaming session i made last night, i was lying out of proportion. Put on some medication oil, slowly i felt sleepy, lying on the bed thinking of things, then.. The dream goes like this...

I was back in my primary school in Klang, it was like i'm working there, doesn't seemed like a school to me but for real, it was. I met back with my school mates from secondary school (Sri Garden), where i knew cy but i didn't really get along with him, by that time i was a bad boy, trying to get along with the school punks, skip schools, smoking and some other bad things we did. From the dream, we're adults, everyone has their own pursues, like i was surprised to find that we're working in the same place, but still when i was in Klang, we usually spoke mandarin and hokkien, and we spoke cantonese, same like everyone else.. Weird..

So there's a friend, Benson, and he was in need to use my car to go somewhere while his car was driven by his mom. So i let him had it till his mom came and passed her car keys to me. After Benson came back, he knew i got his car keys, so intended that i'd use his car while he'd use my car just for the day, but i refused. So we exchanged keys and went back to work.. (i don't know, work or not, the scene just skipping much)

Then i met my girl, all the sudden she appeared at my workplace. We both like had plans made and soon we headed to fetch my car and.. Good grief, my car was.. My girl discovered that a small truck was parking at the place where Benson parked, the side structure of the truck was attached with my car's side, wrecked badly and some stickers were torn off, that's why my girl recognised my car was detached and put onto this truck like a spare parts. Usually i parked my car in the building's territory, thanks to Benson, my car was stolen, wrecked and sold as spare parts.. I was freaked out tremendously.. Almost lost my breath.. I cursed and swore a lot, like never before, stomping the ground and kept looking at the wrecked part of my car, the stickers were torn off.. Fuck..

Suddenly the scene changed, i was at a condominium, where Benson supposed staying.. I'm not sure if the building's the right one, cuz i had never been there and the place i'm at was unfamiliar. I met Kok Sing and Nelson, at some sort of table near the lifts, that's about i'm gonna take the lift. They met us (i'm with my girl, she seemed following me everywhere), invited us and i started whining about my case. Kok Sing was working as insurance agent, and he didn't say anything. Nelson was like "sigh, it's kinda normal to have cars stolen and became wrecked like yours." Easy for him to say. Then came the food out of nowhere, damn, i turned my head and saw nobody served the food, as i was so concentrating at their meals.. Double cintan soup with an egg each. Nelson noticed that i'm looking at the food, so he said he'll treat me and my girl for the food if i wanted to. Weird, all the while i knew Nelson was a rich bastard, he don't really spent his time at places like these having cheap meals, and he offered a treat on me? And i was so intense to look for Benson, i took out my phone and made calls to him. Then.. I woke up, 4am..

Good grief.. What a weird dream i have, guess i should wake up and get ready for my work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.