Monday, August 08, 2005

From Sadness to.. Holy Cow, Session?

Woke up at 4pm, put on the cd i burned last night. All the songs were new, but i can buy from anywhere, just most of the cds sold in compilation with songs i had, so i just picked necessaries to burn in a cd, sounds pretty good, only the volume a bit lower than the cds i had.

My girl woke up and get grumpy on her starvation. Ok ok, let's go for lunch, or dinner perhaps..

Ate lunch/dinner, went looked around the shops. She bought mattress case for me, while i bought folders for my cds and dvds, rather had them scattered on the floor.

Watched a movie, my girl felt bored, then listened to music again till a guy she knew kept calling her. This guy named Carry, fucking asshole, he's stubborn, knew we're couples, kept asking my girl to give him chances for his love to her. It's been few months happened like that, my girl was annoyed. I wished i could bring him down but at this case, she had to be independent so solve her problems on whoever put her in. She had weak points, only she had to get up straight on things by not putting sympathy. Sometimes she had to be rough on someone.

I still got things not done at her pc, sent her back, and used her pc, while Carry the wimpy came and insisted my girl go out for a drink at times of almost midnight, such pathetic asshole he was..

Soon i had finished things i left, going back, but not, went cy's place nearby had drinks, heard he had to do drawings and just he had drinks with friends. I'm writing blog on my phone, time passed and my girl called me, she thought i went home. Then she told me this Carry wimpy whined and cried in front of her, cuz my girl declined him, for his stubbornness and stupidity. (Well, of course he's stupid, waited for my girl at her house nearby the whole for nothing. My girl did asked me, i said i could wait, i've great tolerance, but not the whole day there, not like someone who owed me money and got to stalk on. I'll wait at home, simple as that.) Way to go, girl! You've done your part being independent, keep on rolling, baby!

Andrik called.. hmm, how come he'll call at this midnight time? He said he's just opposite the table of the road.. Oh i see him, with his friend Daryl, i met him last night, guessed i'm right, Andrik's friend, hehe.. Talked a bit while waiting cy. Kenny followed cy too, and they didn't saw us sitting at the mamak, they just dtraight away go snooker centre. Called them and they joined for some drinks too. Later on we all except Daryl went to play snooker. First 2 games were me and Kenny while cy and Andrik. Then cy and me while Kenny and Andrik. Soon me and cy stopped the game and he wanted to eat something. So Kenny and Andrik plyed the last round and three of us, except Kenny, went to cy's house had session. Woah, this time even "Kaw", watched Scooby Doo after the session, went home and ironed my clothes..

What do you know? I went to work.. Even though i'm tired..

Gosh, why we need to work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.